Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PrimeObjective

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Mine just showed up in the mail this morning. Glad to finally have it, just wish it hadn't taken so long.

You're kidding, right? You can't tell me it took them 3 months to deliver it.

im kinda curious but did anyone get there nemesis prime on the new date of november 1?

The date was pushed back to THAT FAR OUT? :roll

Cripes, man. I feel bad for all of you's. :tfsad

Mine just showed up in the mail this morning. Glad to finally have it, just wish it hadn't taken so long.

You're kidding, right? You can't tell me it took them 3 months to deliver it.

Apparently so... :eek

The whole fiasco could have been handled a LOT better. Way to go, HTS. :thumb :roll

Yeah, I don't believe that Hasbro would suddenly make another batch to only fill those phone orders.

Well I don't know what to tell ya there boss. Everyone that had an unfilled phone order was told it was on backorder till November 1st. I guess if it's that important I can take a photo of the postage label and my Nemesis Prime. Was just saying mine showed up today, so if people hadn't gotten theirs yet it should be coming any time. :thumb

I believe you, that's just really, really Blotty. Oh well, at least you got yours and didn't have to shell out $90 for it on BBTS.

I don't think they made up another batch, I think they just recalled some of what went to the Pacific Rim for sale from the initial run. They made a whole bunch of em, they were just determined not to let any dirty Americans have any. :grr

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE