Alternators Mirage

splendic

I see some similarities with G1 Mirage in the head.

altmiragecloseup9uw.jpgg1mirage4bf.jpg

The vents on the side and the bulge at the top of the head are similar. I think the antenna and the less roundish shape throw people off. It looks more like an uptade rather than an exact copy which I like.

now that you compared it, i think you're right. in fact it is an improvement and i like it. i would like to see some moore pics. his pose is very normal and can't really tell if he can bend his legs and knees forward and back. i kinda get worried when ever i see that. i know i've said it before but the figures shouldn't limitation of articulation on the legs, knees, or arms etc... 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The vents on the side and the bulge at the top of the head are similar. I think the antenna and the less roundish shape throw people off. It looks more like an uptade rather than an exact copy which I like.

it's possible that Hasbro is borrowing elements from both the animation model and the G1 toy.

I see some similarities with G1 Mirage in the head.

altmiragecloseup9uw.jpgg1mirage4bf.jpg

:pfx

I'm bummed that it's not a racecar, but a street car :tdown But you can't have everything.

i'm glad its a street car. how many race cars does on e see out on the street? i know i haven't seen one gt out on the street yet, but its moore than likely i will. beside if it was a race car driving down the street, wouldn't that be suspicious and draw the wrong kind of attention if your trying to blend in with your surroundings the bad guys don't point you out. just thinking in case a story is made

I think his bot mode would look even better and more G1 reminiscent if his chest section included the center portion of the front grill (where did that part go anyway?)

I think its on his arms.

Anyway, the design is great. I love how the chest is similar to G1.

Archived