Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Latest Haul...

 

costume.jpg

 

costume1.jpg

 

costume2.jpg

 

Oh yeah! Following a sponsor link on ebay, saw they had this really over priced Optimus Gen-1 costume down from 109.99$ to 79.00$--Still over priced, but much more affordable. I want to make it a bit better for next Halloween though, more bulky--the mask it cool though! It comes in 4 pieces, the whole costume is velcroy goodness :)

 

...

 

I wanna comment, I'm just not sure how to?

...Well that's just Prime...

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

bought an optimus Prime helmet and transformer t- shirt for my xbox avatar

Wish I was posting that I got another transformer but alas this is not the case yet again.....

 

However.....

 

TRU 12am doorbuster Black Friday event I was able to get a zhu zhu hamster and the Lego Agents mobile command center & Lego SP3 raid VPR. Only had to stand in line for 1 hr 30 minutes with the best strangers I have ever met.

 

BBTS...the last of this years ghostbuster minimates will be arriving Monday along with a few Serenity/Firefly posters.

 

on a side note: going to the midnight opening knowing I have to be up by 6:30am...sooo worth it. Good thing Im in charge today.

It was gonna happen... Sami now IS Optimus Prime !!!

 

I'm a Decepticon man myself, but Prime never had legs like that :)

 

 

 

Oh yeah, almost forgot... picked-up another Electrostatic Soundwave yesterday. RATBAT kicks keytar ass :P

Sadly Prime also has a bit too much junk in his trunk lol...I haven't been able to find the new animated yet though :/

Yeah right... this is the new age where men want a real woman, not those "I need a samm-ich" gals who fall down and break in a slight wind !!!

 

Here in Wisconsin the new Animated have only hit Wal-Mart so far. Of course, since they're on sale today at Target :(

Latest Haul...

 

costume.jpg

 

costume1.jpg

 

costume2.jpg

 

Oh yeah! Following a sponsor link on ebay, saw they had this really over priced Optimus Gen-1 costume down from 109.99$ to 79.00$--Still over priced, but much more affordable. I want to make it a bit better for next Halloween though, more bulky--the mask it cool though! It comes in 4 pieces, the whole costume is velcroy goodness :)

Nice costume Sami! The helmet IS pretty sweet. You're being too hard on yourself, girl. From what I can tell, the "trailer" is pretty nice. Back on topic: I've yet to see Electrostatic Soundwave or Freeway Jazz. I love the Jazz mold. Soundwave is too small. He should've been a voyager....

I risked the Black Friday crowds! ...It wasn't actually that bad, at Target and Sam's, at least. (was almost tempted to run into Toys R Us, but it was getting kinda late in the day.)

 

Funny thing, I didn't plan on doing any shopping today, just ended up running in to get some hand towels for my apartment, and hadn't paid attention to the sales. :redface

 

Anyhow, I ended up leaving with:

 

T-Shirt/Baseball cap bundle: Decepticon and Sonic. I has black friday haul! More pics coming soon! on Twitpic (Click for larger image.)

 

Transformers:

Deluxe Thrust

Deluxe Ice Cream Twins

Leader Jetfire Black friday haul - Transformers on Twitpic (Click for larger image.)

 

Lego Star Wars:

Mini V-19 Torrent

Mini General Grievious Starfighter

Mini Tie Fighter.

 

then finally, the whole reason for the trip: the towels. I didn't forget them. :lol

 

Though, I ended up with a set of Bakugan toys in my basket, and I didn't remember putting it in there. o_O Luckily, I caught them before they were scanned.

Gotta say Black Friday this year was a living hell in my town at least, the people in line were wining constantly about how "ridiculous this is" and how they should be in the front of the line. :roll

 

Eitherway it's all good because I did get quite a haul this year as well

 

-TFA: Electrostatic Soundwave (one word- KICKASS)

-TFA: Freeway Jazz

-TFA: Cybertronian Optimus Prime

-TFA: Bumblebee

-TFA: Jetfire/Jetstorm (clearance at walmart for $10)

- $3 Toaster at Target which I will paint to resemble Ejector :tfgrin

- $400 dentist bill for the 4 teeth I lost when I got in the way of a mother and her Zuzu pet.

 

Ok the last one is a little exaggerated but those little computer gerbils were flying off the shelves. I still don't know why parents will spend $50 on a robot hamster when there was a pet store not even a block away that was selling real living hamsters for only $5 each :tflaugh

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 11/27/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Target Exclusives (#4)/Legends Class > Asst. #92354:

x1 #94017 Straightaway Shootout (Swerve - To - Sparkcrusher) {Store: Target}

 

Transformers - ROTF > Target Exclusives (#5)/Voyager Class > Asst. #93357:

x1 #94029 The Fallen (Burning Style) {Store: Target}

 

Transformers Animated > Deluxe Class > Wave #7 > Asst. #83462:

x2 #83494 Electrostatic Soundwave With Ratbat {Store: Target}

 

Transformers ROTF > Gravity Bots > Wave #4 > Asst. #83976:

x3 #94049 Barricade {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Beanie Babies/Baby Beanies > Christmas-Related:

x1 Snowcap {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga:

x2 Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga - Volume #1 + YR01-EN001 Van'Dalgyon The Dark Dragon Lord (Secret Rare) {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x6 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Target}

x2 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Books-A-Million}

x4 HA01-EN Pack(s) *4-Pack Set(s)* {Store: Wal-Mart/Meijer}

 

44-MyHybridHaul_FOR_11-27-09.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.