Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Hey thanx for the kind thoughts guys. I'm hoping to find something else next week by the latest cause with Turkey Day things are a little hectic already. I mean, I still have a job at GameStop but I only work one day a week so I hardly even consider it work. If anything I just work there for the employee discount.

 

I picked up Animated Electrostatic Soundwave w/ Ratbat and he fuckin rules! RUUUUULESS!

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Hey thanx for the kind thoughts guys. I'm hoping to find something else next week by the latest cause with Turkey Day things are a little hectic already. I mean, I still have a job at GameStop but I only work one day a week so I hardly even consider it work. If anything I just work there for the employee discount.

 

I picked up Animated Electrostatic Soundwave w/ Ratbat and he fuckin rules! RUUUUULESS!

nothing soothes pain like a Keytar ;)

Hey thanx for the kind thoughts guys. I'm hoping to find something else next week by the latest cause with Turkey Day things are a little hectic already. I mean, I still have a job at GameStop but I only work one day a week so I hardly even consider it work. If anything I just work there for the employee discount.

 

I picked up Animated Electrostatic Soundwave w/ Ratbat and he fuckin rules! RUUUUULESS!

nothing soothes pain like a Keytar ;)

 

And nothing soothes pain like getting a giant box in the mail.

 

SDC10489.jpg

 

Or what was in it.

 

SDC10490.jpg

 

-Transformers-

BM Dillo (Purple/Black)

BW Scarem

BW Sonar

BW Terragator

BW Tarantulas

BW Powerpinch

Animated voyager Megatron

Universe Onslaught

Universe Silverbolt

Universe Blades

Universe Heavy Load

Universe Blaster

Universe Cheetor

Universe Smokescreen

Autoscout Cassette Set - Set of Black & Blue Package Versions

Generations 2009 Volume 01 - Exclusive Electro Disruptor Ligier

Encore: #17 Cassette Big Mission 2 Set

Transforming USB Flash Memory (2 GB) - Ravage

 

-GI JOE-

 

25th Anniversary:

Destro

Crimson Guard

Beachhead

Firefly

Comic 2-Packs Wave 01 - Scarlett & GI Joe Hawk

Ssgt. Rock & Roll

Wild Bill

Duke With Jetpack

HISS Driver

Spirit Iron-Knife

Snake Eyes

Blade Destro

Snow Job

Baroness

Ram Vs. Trouble Bubble

B.A.T.

Barbeque

Mutt & Junkyard

Cobra Eel

Cobra Diver

Cobra Commander Resolute

Comic 2-Packs Wave 07 - Gung Ho & Cobra Commander

 

A bunch of Combat Heroes

ROC Deep Six

ROC Sgt. Flash

 

Most of the pictures came back blurry (my camera is dead currently, had to borrow one) so Im only posting the better ones.

 

SDC10491.jpg

 

SDC10493.jpg

 

SDC10494.jpg

 

SDC10495.jpg

 

SDC10496.jpg

 

SDC10514.jpg

 

SDC10506.jpg

 

SDC10498.jpg

I'm gonna have to use a line or shall I say, word, from a movie.... Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

yep, thats the way to kick off unemployment!

 

I did the same thing :P

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 11/25/09

 

Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Wave #9 > Asst. #87638:

x1 #87858 (CW29) Destroyer Droid {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 HA01-EN Pack(s) *4-Pack Set(s)* {Store: Meijer}

x1 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

43-MyNTFHaul_FOR_11-25-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 11/25/09

 

Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Wave #9 > Asst. #87638:

x1 #87858 (CW29) Destroyer Droid {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 HA01-EN Pack(s) *4-Pack Set(s)* {Store: Meijer}

x1 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

43-MyNTFHaul_FOR_11-25-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Im new to this thread & only read the last 15 pages or so. But here goes.

 

Ice Cream Twins > found at walmart in Berlin VT, for 9.99 this past monday.

 

 

@ Transfan, do you sell drugs to buy and keep all those toys? lol Or do you sell the toys? Leave some for the kids & fans, jeesh *4 mp skywarps, 4 Animated Soundwaves* and whats with all the Yugioh stuff? just curious.

Latest Haul...

 

costume.jpg

 

costume1.jpg

 

costume2.jpg

 

Oh yeah! Following a sponsor link on ebay, saw they had this really over priced Optimus Gen-1 costume down from 109.99$ to 79.00$--Still over priced, but much more affordable. I want to make it a bit better for next Halloween though, more bulky--the mask it cool though! It comes in 4 pieces, the whole costume is velcroy goodness :)

 

 

Latest Haul...

 

costume.jpg

 

costume1.jpg

 

costume2.jpg

 

Oh yeah! Following a sponsor link on ebay, saw they had this really over priced Optimus Gen-1 costume down from 109.99$ to 79.00$--Still over priced, but much more affordable. I want to make it a bit better for next Halloween though, more bulky--the mask it cool though! It comes in 4 pieces, the whole costume is velcroy goodness :)

 

...

 

I wanna comment, I'm just not sure how to?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.