Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 11/20/09

 

Transformers Animated > Deluxe Class > Wave #7 > Asst. #83462:

x4 #83494 Electrostatic Soundwave With Ratbat {Online Store: Transformersclub.com (Store)}

 

Aurora Plushes > Pearls Before Swine > 8'' Version (Christmas Edition(s)):

x1 Set Of Pig, Croc (Larry), Rat, and Zebra {Ebay Seller: wishplusgifts}

 

Aurora Plushes > Pearls Before Swine > 8'' Version:

x1 Pig {Ebay Seller: wishplusgifts}

 

38-MyHybridHaul_FOR_11-20-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Anyone remember that massive Pile of Loot I had on BBTS? Well I just lost my job and needed a pick me up, so regardless of whether or not I have a place to live, I shipped it. It was up to $600+ worth of stuff. Ill take pics and stuff when it gets here.

 

Also preordered NEST Soundwave and Bumblebee 2 pk. Just want the Soundwave.

Anyone remember that massive Pile of Loot I had on BBTS? Well I just lost my job and needed a pick me up, so regardless of whether or not I have a place to live, I shipped it. It was up to $600+ worth of stuff. Ill take pics and stuff when it gets here.

 

Also preordered NEST Soundwave and Bumblebee 2 pk. Just want the Soundwave.

 

Wow Breaker. Sorry to hear you lost your job man. Good luck on finding a new job.

 

I am currently in the same situation except I quit my job back in August (long story), and it is killing me whenever something new is released that I cannot buy it, like the Encore Frenzy/Rumble cassette tape pack or PS3/Wii games. In fact, I had to trade in 4 PS3 games for cash so I could afford the TRU Insecticon 3-Pack back in September before it disappeared for good; and I would have to resort to paying outlandish prices on Ebay. I hope that that stuff you ordered will give you a quick pick-me up and take you back to the days of when you had no worries.

Sorry to hear that Breaker..I was there last year about this time too. It really does stink. Good luck with it all--enjoy your haul :)

Losing a job sucks. I'm in the same boat hoping my freelance stuff holds out.

It does put a damper on things, but you'll get by.

 

Good Luck Man.

Classics Wheelie

Man thats too bad Breaker. Keep your head up, I'm sure something will come along. :)

 

 

I just picked up MP Skywarp, thanks to my buddy who drove over to all over to both local Walmarts and had to ask if they had them in stock. They did, but they where still in a the back storage unpacked. If you don't see them, might want to ask to search the product number. Yesterday I grabbed Leo Prime from Target. He actually looks better in person as I originally did not want him.

 

In the end, we all should be grateful of what we have. When times get tough and things must be sold, at least you still will have your well being.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 11/21/09

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - Ongoing Series "Issue #1/CVR A" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Continuum "The Definitive Chronology" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

Power Rangers: RPM > Racing Performance Cycles > Asst. #31050:

x1 #31057 Racing Performance Ranger Red Cycle {Store: Target}

 

Star Wars > Legacy Titanium Series Die-Cast Vehicles > Wave #11/2009 > Asst. #35250:

x1 #35472 Malevolence {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 January 2010 - VOL 8 - Issue 1 {Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x4 #8031 Mini V-19 Torrent {Store: Target}

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x2 #8028 Mini TIE-Fighter {Store: Target}

 

Star Wars > Droid(s):

x1 R3-A2 {Ebay Seller: dorksidetoys}

x1 R5-C7 {Ebay Seller: dorksidetoys}

x1 R3-M3 {Ebay Seller: stonez}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x3 HA01-EN Pack(s) *4-Pack Set(s)* {Store: Meijer}

x3 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Target}

x7 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 ANPR-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 Collectible 2009 Tins Wave #2 - CT06-EN004 Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca {Store: Meijer}

 

39-MyHybridHaul_FOR_11-21-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 11/21/09

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - Ongoing Series "Issue #1/CVR A" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Continuum "The Definitive Chronology" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

Power Rangers: RPM > Racing Performance Cycles > Asst. #31050:

x1 #31057 Racing Performance Ranger Red Cycle {Store: Target}

 

Star Wars > Legacy Titanium Series Die-Cast Vehicles > Wave #11/2009 > Asst. #35250:

x1 #35472 Malevolence {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 January 2010 - VOL 8 - Issue 1 {Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x4 #8031 Mini V-19 Torrent {Store: Target}

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x2 #8028 Mini TIE-Fighter {Store: Target}

 

Star Wars > Droid(s):

x1 R3-A2 {Ebay Seller: dorksidetoys}

x1 R5-C7 {Ebay Seller: dorksidetoys}

x1 R3-M3 {Ebay Seller: stonez}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x3 HA01-EN Pack(s) *4-Pack Set(s)* {Store: Meijer}

x3 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Target}

x7 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 ANPR-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 Collectible 2009 Tins Wave #2 - CT06-EN004 Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca {Store: Meijer}

 

39-MyHybridHaul_FOR_11-21-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Sun. 11/22/09

 

Transformers Universe 2.0 > Dollar Store Exclusives/Mini-con Class:

x3 #92748 Boltflash {Store: Big Lots}

x3 #92754 Blight {Store: Big Lots}

 

40-MyTFHaul_FOR_11-22-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.