Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Found ES Soundwave and FW Jazz at Target in OKC! I was so very excited to buy a new TF toy!!!

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Found and bought the Ice Cream Twins at my local Kohls. They've also been appearing all over the place at the local Wal-Mart too.

yeah, I'm up to 3 of them. No shortage on the set at my Walmnarts either. I think I want 2 more, then a couple more Ravage and a Dead End, and I'm done with Deluxes till the 2010 figures hit. Even still, those listed are display stock.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sun. 12/06/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Deluxe Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #89158 Sideways "Dark Variant" {Store: Target}

 

Lego Racers > Cars & Trucks:

x1 #7801 Rally Racer {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other/DM TCG:

x2 DB1-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 STON-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 GLAS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 TAEV-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 Collectible 2009 Tins Wave #2 - CT06-EN003 Majestic Star Dragon {Store: Target}

x2 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x4 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 HA01-EN Pack(s) *4-Pack Set(s)* {Store: Target}

 

50-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-06-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sun. 12/06/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Deluxe Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #89158 Sideways "Dark Variant" {Store: Target}

 

Lego Racers > Cars & Trucks:

x1 #7801 Rally Racer {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other/DM TCG:

x2 DB1-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 STON-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 GLAS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 TAEV-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 Collectible 2009 Tins Wave #2 - CT06-EN003 Majestic Star Dragon {Store: Target}

x2 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x4 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 HA01-EN Pack(s) *4-Pack Set(s)* {Store: Target}

 

50-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-06-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

I found these two actually working KO AM radio bots! Thought they were cool looking! The red one in the face looks alot like G1 Megatron, so I'm gonna add him to my G1 Megatron collection! The blue one I call "Axer."

 

KOWorkingAMRadioBots001.jpg

 

KOWorkingAMRadioBots002.jpg

 

KOWorkingAMRadioBots003.jpg

An old collector shop that I use to have near me had those. They where early TFs sold in Argentina, at least thats what they told me. I always wanted them, but was buying up all their more expensive items like G1 Omega and Trypticon.

 

Sadly the weekend I got Blaster and Soundwave, I rushed there for them and they were gone. Even in the auctions I havent seen them since.

Final got a HA Skids. Figures I would find it in a Walmart I never go to. First new Transformers found retail in a month or two for me.

 

Also got the Lego Agents Arieal Defense Chopper.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 12/07/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Japanese Exclusives:

x5 EZ Collection DLX Decepticon Rampage - "Desert Combat" {TFW2005 Member: Bodhar2000}

 

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 Candy Toy MogyuuDaiOh Sets "Part A + Part B" {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

 

51-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-07-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 12/07/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Japanese Exclusives:

x5 EZ Collection DLX Decepticon Rampage - "Desert Combat" {TFW2005 Member: Bodhar2000}

 

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 Candy Toy MogyuuDaiOh Sets "Part A + Part B" {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

 

51-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-07-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.