Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Here's my haul over the last week or so. I can't remember what I've posted due the move + lack of internet for a week;

 

Bionicle:

All Six Stars sets;

Tahu, Takanuva, Gresh, Piraka, Rahkshi, Skrall.

 

Transformers sleep set: Neat find @ Target on Twitpic (click for larger image!)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

1202090813.jpg

1208090903.jpg

Got an 07 movie cellphone tagger Optimus Prime thing.

And to continue the M&M's ornament stuff, bought the 5 piece set..They're all roughly about an inch tall. I bought the Prime one individually awhile back, and then they went ahead and made this set. Cool seeing Skids get some love here now too. No Mudflap though.

Also got in the foreign keychain sets..We've all seen the Hasbro versions at all of our stores..For some reason over in the East they got completely different bulkier much better versions, with great detail and great paint etc..Still waiting on my 2nd Prime one to come in and my Bumblebee one as well.

Stopped into a couple K-marts yesterday to see what I could find and man did I find a figure I've been dying to get ahold of for quite awhile, Leader Class Brawl.

 

And the best part was that it was the original Brawl, not that deep desert version, but yeah that just made my week being able to find him, that and he's probably the second best movie leader class figure that's been released, right after ROTF prime.

Universe Blades

1204091614.jpg

1209090146.jpg

1209091144.jpg

Found Animated Freeway Jazz and Soundblaster at Walmart and got the TF Gen-1 dvd set off Amazon.

 

 

I saw that Jazz today. I didn't like it in hand as much as I though I would so I picked up Leo Prime.

 

Weird thing about that mold. I really don't like it. It's very detailed, but stil plain. For some reason I keep buying it though!?!

 

I almost wanna track down a BC Razorclaw for some reason just to finish off the variants :shrug

Jazz looks great I thought, so does Soundblaster. I too didn't really like the Leo Prime mold, but with the new Prime head, I like it.

The light grey mirrors and pipes are what made me put it back. To bad, it's one of the Animated figures that I really liked. Just gonna stick with the first one.

 

Still to anyone who missed it...

 

I hated the Animated Soundwave figure. I do wish I kept the guitar, and I wouldn't mind finding just the Ratbat either. Things like that are to goofy not to like.

 

As for Leo Prime, I really just wanted it for the homage. I love the Lio Convoy figure, so I kinda had to. It's way better then the first Universe Leo Prime offering. Sever points off for the core of the alt being gold though.

 

I'll always wonder why they drop the ball like that so often?

 

Again, if I can find a cheap BC Razorclaw cool. Otherwise I have enough of this figure to bulk up all my Cybertron Primes. I can be done with the mold now.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 12/10/09

 

Transformers Universe 2.0 > Voyager Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #83855:

x1 #83852 Decepticon Dropshot {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 #83853 Autobot Blades {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #89463 Jetfire {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Fun Publications > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF Timelines Comic #4 - Wings Of Honor CVR {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen "Issue #4/CVR B" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Ongoing Series "Issue #1/2nd Reprinting" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Ongoing Series "Issue #2/CVR A" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

Transformers ROTF > RPM Mini-Vehicles > Wave #3 > Asst. #83997:

x2 #89209 Barricade (Commander Series 03 of 04) {Store: Target}

x2 #89797 Mixmaster (Commander Series 04 of 04) {Store: Target}

 

Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Wave #5.5 > Asst. #87638:

x2 #87664 (CW25) R2-D2 {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #87858 (CW29) Destroyer Droid {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Comic Suppl(ies):

x1 Ultra Pro - Comic Series: 100 Silver Size Bags {Store: Queen City Comics}

 

Card Suppl(ies):

x1 100 Plastic Container Case {Store: Queen City Comics}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 HA01-EN Pack(s) *4-Pack Set(s)* {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

52-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-10-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 12/10/09

 

Transformers Universe 2.0 > Voyager Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #83855:

x1 #83852 Decepticon Dropshot {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 #83853 Autobot Blades {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #89463 Jetfire {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Fun Publications > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF Timelines Comic #4 - Wings Of Honor CVR {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen "Issue #4/CVR B" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Ongoing Series "Issue #1/2nd Reprinting" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Ongoing Series "Issue #2/CVR A" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

Transformers ROTF > RPM Mini-Vehicles > Wave #3 > Asst. #83997:

x2 #89209 Barricade (Commander Series 03 of 04) {Store: Target}

x2 #89797 Mixmaster (Commander Series 04 of 04) {Store: Target}

 

Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Wave #5.5 > Asst. #87638:

x2 #87664 (CW25) R2-D2 {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #87858 (CW29) Destroyer Droid {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Comic Suppl(ies):

x1 Ultra Pro - Comic Series: 100 Silver Size Bags {Store: Queen City Comics}

 

Card Suppl(ies):

x1 100 Plastic Container Case {Store: Queen City Comics}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 HA01-EN Pack(s) *4-Pack Set(s)* {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

52-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-10-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.