Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 08/03/2010

 

Transformers: Animated > Japanese Release/Single Pack(s) > Destrons:

x2 TA-26 Megatron {Online store: RobotKingdom.com}

 

25-MyTFHauL_FOR_08-03-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I forgot all about the cellphone guys

 

Can't think of the names of the yellow and blue guys, but awesome!!!

 

Really digging the Gordian interlock system

Tobikage and some name I already forgot. :)

Just picked up Sea Spray this morning on my way out of work! Great figure!

So that Brave figure is a pilot inna robot, inna bigger robot, inna bigger robot... AND he's got shin missiles :party

 

THAT is totally monkey !!!

 

Oh, and I found Banzaitron at TRU last night !!!

 

Also, did anyone else see the Target 2 packs?

 

I know there was a thread about BB a week ago, but there were more figures.

Sideswive vs Baricade

Ice Cream Twins vs Sideways

BB vs another repaint of Break Away.

 

I passed on them, but the sets were pretty nice, somehow the garrish colors worked. Plus they were at a fair $19.99 price :thumb

 

 

I kind of thought most of them were hideous (especially Barricade), so I passed

 

100_8760.jpg

 

So I looked up the price on this guy and he's like 350 dollars on BBTS! Damn! He's freaking awesome, but too rich for my blood. I totally get an 80s vibe from this toy though, which I like. Just to darn expensive. :tfsad

Picked up a Hubcap at TRU today and in the mail when i got home was a G1 Laser Rod Volt .....:D

 

THe two look really good together on the shelf. Hubcaps name is now officially Volt in my collection.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.