Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Ordered my Bir4thday haul today! :yay

 

Fan´s Project Warbot Defender (finally decided after liege convinced me not long ago that he´s really worth getting)

Classics Universe Hong Kong comic con exclusive 3 pack of Hot Rod, Cyclonus and galvatron

PCC Smolder with Chopster

 

Not a HUGE haul. but some cool figures non the less. And I won´t miss out on Defender now!!! :thumb

 

Now I just need to hope it gets here before the 18th, lol

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

The crown jewel has finally made it's way into my collection biggrin.gif Encore Prime in all his G1 glory and to top off the day i ran into Heroes of Cybertron Medic for $10 smile.gif (realllly wish it was Arcee though sigh) I won't be purchasing those Impossible Toy figures until they clean up their act literally and bring that price down to something reasonable. BUT the Heroes line is perfect for the pricing so i'm happy with these molds.

tfadditions.jpg

 

Ok, some recent purchases here..Starting off, and most importantly, a complete G1 Brainstorm, and he has now been restickered with some excellent Reprolabels that I got back at LamerCon.

 

0729001030.jpg

 

Now, movie stuff and Generations etc..

 

0725001735.jpg

 

0725001738.jpg

 

0731001836.jpg

 

 

 

And then lastly, I found this Korean Prime on ebay..I way over paid for it for what it was..I was hoping for something more like the G2 Prime they put out that was all white and green and red and gold etc..And this one fits in that..but, just not as well. It's still diecast metal, chrome, stickers and plastic etc..it's nicely made..But, with a very cheap trailer etc..And it comes with one Powermaster gun, and the other gun is from the God Ginari shoulder gun. Again, it'll go in the collection, but now kinda wish I got it for about 50$ cheaper or so..

 

0802000755.jpg

 

0802000759.jpg

 

 

started out august with a good haul today. got some packages from ebay today, including armada skywarp (I love his looks, but I would kill for hasbro to do an updated version)

 

Also, found some HFTD wave two stuff at walmart. Picked up voyager prime because I see him as a novelty, a mini KO of leader prime. Also saw the wave 2 of the PCC 5 packs, but I wouldn't want those eve if hasbro payed me $20.

San Diego Comic Con Blaster. :D

Animated Lugnut 12.97 clearance TRU

I know I shouldn't have, but I had a Target credit so

HA Jazz

Generations Drift

Generations Thrust

Scout Hubcap and the motorcyle guy

 

All caught up till the wave with Megatron hits now.

 

Also, did anyone else see the Target 2 packs?

 

I know there was a thread about BB a week ago, but there were more figures.

Sideswive vs Baricade

Ice Cream Twins vs Sideways

BB vs another repaint of Break Away.

 

I passed on them, but the sets were pretty nice, somehow the garrish colors worked. Plus they were at a fair $19.99 price :thumb

SDCC Blaster is mine! I really dig the prism outer packaging. :awsum

Nice Hauls, everyone. :)

 

-TF2

(sorry...accidently posted a sighting post here...removed it. Sorry for that.)

 

-TF2

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.