Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

normaly I'd have been doint that all year, but I want a house so...

 

Outside of vintage, I'm normaly ready set done come retail.

 

Did see a ton of Ice Cream twins at one TRU today and wanted to stock up for future trade fodder. Still, thinking house just hit me more.

 

Gunning for a TF floor instead of room.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

well heres all the stuff i got in june 0703102231.jpg I did not get a second ROTF prime I just did not fell like transforming Jetfire, and i got war for cybertron off Amazon so I got Demolisher too.

Saw that the first wave of Generations (WFC OP, BB, Drift and Thrust) dropped into my pile of loot on BBTS. As soon as Soundwave drops that sucker is shipped!

 

I also did some digging in my garage and found a few surprises:

 

Takara cassette reissue (the one with Slugfest, Ratbat, etc).

2x The fanmade Autoscout cassette (Soundwave/Soundblaster boxes)

Device Label USB Ravage

Mighty Muggs Shockwave

The clear exclusive Lieger (Mirage)

Universe dlx Cheetor ?!?!

Universe dlx Smokescreen ?!?! (I had no idea I had those two :D)

Saw that the first wave of Generations (WFC OP, BB, Drift and Thrust) dropped into my pile of loot on BBTS. As soon as Soundwave drops that sucker is shipped!

 

I also did some digging in my garage and found a few surprises:

 

Takara cassette reissue (the one with Slugfest, Ratbat, etc).

2x The fanmade Autoscout cassette (Soundwave/Soundblaster boxes)

Device Label USB Ravage

Mighty Muggs Shockwave

The clear exclusive Lieger (Mirage)

Universe dlx Cheetor ?!?!

Universe dlx Smokescreen ?!?! (I had no idea I had those two :D)

Aw. Mine Wave 1 & Wave 3 is still holding preorder. Got me excited for a bit. :P

 

Nice garage finds. :thumb How do y'like DL USB Ravage?

by chance I found a $10 off coupon and a $20 gift card for TRU. So I picked up battle Blade BB and Battle Hook Optimus.

 

The sale is over, but I still did pretty well.

 

Now I have to decide what to do with one of the Leader Primes. Don't know if I want to keep one regular and 1 combined, or sell off the first leader.

 

 

Also, any one else notice no TRU is stocked with "everything" all the ones I've been to just have bits and peaces of the new stuff.

 

Still no Drift and Thrust, beyond them and the scouts I'm done for now.

 

Also, I like BB Bumblebee. I skipped all the other TF2 deluxe versions (or sold them off quick) so I'm finding this figure to be a nice treat.

Wow, I spent SO much money at TRU today ._______.

 

-Leader Class Starscream

-Battle Blade Bumblebee

-WFC Bumblebee

-Voyager Seaspray

-Deluxe Drift

-PCC Bombshock

-PCC Skyburst

-PCC Huffer

-PCC Searchlight

 

And I still have to find WFC Prime, Thrust, and Smolder >____<

Saw that the first wave of Generations (WFC OP, BB, Drift and Thrust) dropped into my pile of loot on BBTS. As soon as Soundwave drops that sucker is shipped!

 

I also did some digging in my garage and found a few surprises:

 

Takara cassette reissue (the one with Slugfest, Ratbat, etc).

2x The fanmade Autoscout cassette (Soundwave/Soundblaster boxes)

Device Label USB Ravage

Mighty Muggs Shockwave

The clear exclusive Lieger (Mirage)

Universe dlx Cheetor ?!?!

Universe dlx Smokescreen ?!?! (I had no idea I had those two :D)

Aw. Mine Wave 1 & Wave 3 is still holding preorder. Got me excited for a bit. :P

 

Nice garage finds. :thumb How do y'like DL USB Ravage?

 

Hes staying in the box. At least until I someday get my curio cabinet back together for proper displays anyhow. You get that ladder yet?

On friday, took half a day off work to prep for a weekend trip- and TF shop.

 

Bought:

 

Leader Starscream

Dlx Ironhide

PCC Smolder

PCC Huffer

 

Only paid about $42 for all of them too- had a $25 gift card, and a Rewards R Us coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase. :tfdance

 

Really happy w/ all of them. SS and Hide got some paint apps. The PCCs are really fun too.

Seen my first Arcee at a Canadian Toysrus and picked her up.

Also took advantage of the 25% off deal they had and got a voyager mindwipe

PCC searchlight and a bunch of 3.75" iron man 2 figures

Hulkbuster, Iron Monger,Mark 4, Mark 6, Titanium man, crimson dynamo, and Movie war Machine

Seaspray and Smolder with mini-con Powercore combiners 2 pack

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.