Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I'm confused about these two threads really.

 

Anyways I bought an MSI nVidia GeForce N220GT video card at work.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

"What I bought today" used to be part of Remy's section, for his site.

 

Probably after Remy's absence, it was moved over to the main forum so it could be moderated.

 

Anywho, I just preordered HA Jazz and Leaderclass Starscream from HTS. :D

a cup of coffee, 2 slices of pizza, some iced tea, and a pack of camels

Here's my latest haul:

 

I found two Megatron-gun acutal working cigarette lighters. Neither one has a robot mode. The big one lights by pulling the trigger. The smaller one lights up by cocking the hammer. Pull the trigger and it lights up with a laser light!

 

1sfwa1.jpg

 

10rqmqe.jpg

 

30vi1qo.jpg

 

2lue1dv.jpg

I received Music Label spark blue soundwave off of eBay.

I received Music Label spark blue soundwave off of eBay.

FWIW, I believe Reprolabels.com has a very nice set of upgrade stickers for that bad-boy.

I just upgraded my phone to a Motorola DROID! Having too much fun with apps like Google Translate:

 

"GM NO RYODAN! HENKAN ROROAUTO!"

Haven't really been posting much but I recently got TF: Animated Japan Blackout, Universe 2.0 Inferno (loose), 2/ea Borders Exclusive Iron Man Mark IV, and 2/ea Diamond Select War Machines

Funny how Dion gets the guns that UNiverse 2.0 Hotshot didn't.

So I went to TRU to get my nephew more toys (he's only 8 hours old) and I saw they had all the Terminator stuff on clearance with a buy one get one.

He's starting off with a great big beat up cyborg collection.

 

When I left the hospital my sister was mad that I put a robot(FAB Megatron) and a dinosaur growling at him, but F-Her, this is my nephew we're gonna play!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.