Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I got the first ROC Cobra and despite his wonky mask I really like him. Something about him just sits right with me.

 

And I went digging again and found some really exciting things in my garage! Pics as soon as my camera is done charging:

 

x2 Gear of War sets

 

Blaster Black Music Label Soundwave

 

Unicron.com Allspark Accessory Set

 

Special Edition Overkill

 

TRU Commemorative Soundwave MISB

 

Takara Encore Soundwave (the one with a book-type box) box only, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FIGURE?!

 

Takara Reissue Soundwave, not sure which

 

and Battle Rollar

 

I am seriously going to go batshit crazy until I find the Soundwave that goes in that box

 

 

No gears of wars sets found yet dude? :emo Me wants those Inferno parts! :argh

 

 

Oh and Taaron.... No....No blue cast with awesome flaminess...

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I got the first ROC Cobra and despite his wonky mask I really like him. Something about him just sits right with me.

 

And I went digging again and found some really exciting things in my garage! Pics as soon as my camera is done charging:

 

x2 Gear of War sets

Blaster Black Music Label Soundwave

 

Unicron.com Allspark Accessory Set

 

Special Edition Overkill

 

TRU Commemorative Soundwave MISB

 

Takara Encore Soundwave (the one with a book-type box) box only, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FIGURE?!

 

Takara Reissue Soundwave, not sure which

 

and Battle Rollar

 

I am seriously going to go batshit crazy until I find the Soundwave that goes in that box

 

 

No gears of wars sets found yet dude? :emo Me wants those Inferno parts! :argh

 

 

Oh and Taaron.... No....No blue cast with awesome flaminess...

 

I know you know already since I PM'd you but I thought I'd illustrate this for the funny factor. :tfevil

 

And I did find that Soundwave that was driving me batty.

Been a little while since I've been able to get anything...but now gearing up again for a bit more..

 

Shadow Warriors Rumble and Frenzy 2 pack. Alternity Skywarp and Starscream (really awesome btw) and Animated Blackout..Fun stuff all around.

 

 

 

0618000936.jpg

 

0622000946.jpg

 

 

:rofl I didn't even notice you'd mentioned them. My bad. lol

I got War For Cybertron. :D

I got War For Cybertron. :D

 

Me too! Just getting off work and ready to pop it in! Feel free to add my 360 gamertag. Same username here. :con Co-op multiplayer should be cool! YES IM YELLING A LOT! :khaaan

...and 5 months later now, finally found animated arcee and ratchet

 

also, bought masterpiece black convoy from bbts's sale. should be in by the end of the week and then I can enjoy mp-01b in all its glossy black glory

The 3 Wise Men came to visit me today..We small chatted some..

 

0624001019.jpg

 

(anyone have a LEFT small weapon/head piece for hosehead?)

 

I also got another Spinister to replace mine that had a broken propeller..But, the guy sent me one that it too, was broken..Ugh.

 

Oh, and not shown, WFC Xbox version..But no free player for some reason...Oh well.

 

 

tf generations drift and thrust....and dunkin donuts

 

photo10.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.