Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Thats good, my daughter got her first Transformer a few months ago, she got an Animated Arcee. My son got a Gravity Optimus Prime Bot

I already went into her house. I set up 8 months of stockpiled graphic and kiddie monsterish toys.

I retooled the Winnie The Pooh mobile she got with some extra Skelanimal figures I found and put a Hellraiser Lament Configuration keyring in the center.

Yesterday I found all the Terminator Salvation figures clearanced with an aditional buy one get one so theres a giant stuffed gorilla with a exoskeliton voice changer on it's head and a bunch of battle damaged cyborgs kicking Mickey Mouse's ass (even stuch a chaingun up their).

6 months ago I also had a friend do some custom CDs with all 80's hardcore metal songs with the same baby lulliby labels as the real ones she bought. I swapped them in the cases so now "wheels on the bus" is "Dead Skin Mask" :tflaugh

I may be pushing my luck, but so far Cathy's been a sport...

I did the same stuff with my niece Kate, she's 10 now, a sweetheart of a girl who can play any Megadeath song on Guitar, drums, and piano.

She also went to her first day of school with a Transformers Energon Backpack (disney princesse my ass)!

I take being an Uncle very seriously :mwahaha

From My oldest nephew in Afganistan to my youngest still in the maternity ward and every youngin in between, I take good care of the kids and not a one has grown into a wanker!

Just cause they're not "mine" doesn't mean I'm not responsible for instilling awesome. Best thing you can do is be a possitive part of a child's life.

Make the most of that when ever you can :thumb

I take being an Uncle very seriously :mwahaha

From My oldest nephew in Afganistan to my youngest still in the maternity ward and every youngin in between, I take good care of the kids and not a one has grown into a wanker!

Just cause they're not "mine" doesn't mean I'm not responsible for instilling awesome. Best thing you can do is be a possitive part of a child's life.

Make the most of that when ever you can :thumb

Im a horrible Uncle, mainly because I dont have any nephews or nieces. I am however, a very proud and serious big brother. My lil sisters are twins and they are 16 now. For X-Mas I got them each their own Ice Cream Twins, one got ROTF Arcee and the other got ROTF Sideswipe. I dont even have any of those figures!

^ good job man

As for today. A couple little things showed up

GIJoe 25th Stalker and Serpentor

the ROC Cobra Commander, DR Lewis version. Thats the only ROC version of Cobra Commander I'll ever get.The same way alot of you feel about the movie designs is exactly how I feel abot ROC Cobra Commander.

The only thing I've gained is an 07 movie Optimus voice changing helmet...COMPLETE with spanish voices!

Oh and a cast on my foot, as I've broke it in 2 or 3 places... :emo

The only thing I've gained is an 07 movie Optimus voice changing helmet...COMPLETE with spanish voices!

Oh and a cast on my foot, as I've broke it in 2 or 3 places... :emo

When suggested you armor up to match with the Optimus helmet, it wasn't meant like that. Is the cast at least blue with flames?

I got the first ROC Cobra and despite his wonky mask I really like him. Something about him just sits right with me.

And I went digging again and found some really exciting things in my garage! Pics as soon as my camera is done charging:

x2 Gear of War sets

Blaster Black Music Label Soundwave

Unicron.com Allspark Accessory Set

Special Edition Overkill

TRU Commemorative Soundwave MISB

Takara Encore Soundwave (the one with a book-type box) box only, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FIGURE?!

Takara Reissue Soundwave, not sure which

and Battle Rollar

I am seriously going to go batshit crazy until I find the Soundwave that goes in that box