Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Decided before I went boating today to check the two walmarts, two targets, and the toysrus today and get most of my shopping done for the week and didn't find anything prevailing. All I needed was Jolt, Arcee, Devastator, and the ez devastator and Jetfire. Got home and there was a letter in the mail from Mastercard which gave me basically a $75 Gift card for giving them so much of my dang money lol. Went boating got sun burnt and the town I was in (Caralyle) had just opened up a new Walmart and I needed food so went in just for a sub and as usual just strolled over to toys.

 

I actually gasped since I had been looking for Jetfire for a good Month now to no prevail. They had two primes, a megatron (who is all all five of my stores had), and one Jetfire sitting half behind megatron on the endcap. I used the coupon that I had for half price purchases on only the cheapest item on your receipt and used the gift card. I then took that out to my car and walked back in and bought Stratosphere and Breakaway. Man it is a good day.

 

Now only if I can justify buying supreme Devastator at the online prices since I don't know if any place around here is going to have it and maybe just fix up the paint apps. (Now only if hasbro would just make the ez devastator we would all be happy)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I wonder if they'll actually repaint that large Devy in the Gen-1 colors set. Congrats on the haul--they are nice figures.

I'm not a fan of G1 mainly because I never watched it as a kid (It was beast wars that got me in) and I just wish that for the price tag we could at LEAST get the decepticon shield on Mixmaster's barrel let alone all the other horrible paint jobs that the figs have.

 

For me it is still going to be the Legends class Devy. I'll just order him online from Takara since Hasbro would Probably mess up that figure also somehow.

I just bought a G1 Sixshot on eBay, missing the guns but otherwise supposedly excellent shape, with tight joints and overall light wear. $30 w/ free shipping, is this good? Seemed cheaper than others I saw, I bought it on a whim.

Just got in Animated Ultra Magnus from TRU. :thumb It doesn't sound as much as Robert Stack-ish as Jeff Bennett managed to do in the show, though. :/

Tried to find Jetifre, but came out with this at Target:

1213123.jpg

 

Was gonna pass on the Voyagers till I noticed 2 Grindors sitting on the shelf and thats when I thought of Long Haul. He was the only one, so I'm thinking the case was 2 Grindors and 2 Long Hauls.

0724090846.jpg

Got this guy in the mail today--My sweet tooth has been cancelled for the next few years or so.

5 MINUTES AGO JUST PICKED UP TRANSFORMERS 1986 MOVIE ON VHS!!! AT YARD SALE 1 BLOCK FORM MY WORK FOR $3.00

 

DO I HAVE A VCR ...NO. BUT ITS A PIECE OF HISTORY...

5 MINUTES AGO JUST PICKED UP TRANSFORMERS 1986 MOVIE ON VHS!!! AT YARD SALE 1 BLOCK FORM MY WORK FOR $3.00

 

DO I HAVE A VCR ...NO. BUT ITS A PIECE OF HISTORY...

 

Ultimate WIN right here! :yay

Finally..after a LONG time searching, I snagged this very cool KO version varient of G1 Grimlock. I call him "GRIMZILLA!" He is awesome looking and I took comparison pics of him with my original G1 Grimlock and G1 Prehistoric Grimlock.

 

G1GrimzillaGimlock004.jpg

 

G1GrimzillaGimlock009.jpg

 

G1GrimzillaGimlock003.jpg

 

G1GrimzillaGimlock005.jpg

 

G1GrimzillaGimlock006.jpg

 

G1GrimzillaGimlock008.jpg

 

G1GrimzillaGimlock010.jpg

 

G1GrimzillaGimlock011.jpg

 

***ALSO snagged these two Target Titanium Exclusive figures:

 

TargetTitaniumFigures002.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.