Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra - Snake Eyes

 

First G.I. Joe I've owned in the past 18 or so years.

 

how you like it? Which version did you get? I want the Paris one but my wal-mart was sold out. Anywhoo this is what i found in the back of my store and bought

 

GetAttachment-1-3.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 7/30/09

 

Pokemon > Plushes/PokeDolls:

x1 #385 Jirachi (2009 Edition) {Ebay Seller: brianjapan}

 

22-MyNTFHaul_FOR_7-30-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 7/30/09

 

Pokemon > Plushes/PokeDolls:

x1 #385 Jirachi (2009 Edition) {Ebay Seller: brianjapan}

 

22-MyNTFHaul_FOR_7-30-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra - Snake Eyes

 

First G.I. Joe I've owned in the past 18 or so years.

 

how you like it? Which version did you get? I want the Paris one but my wal-mart was sold out.

 

Not the Paris one, I'd buy that too if they had it. It's kool, I like it, his belt/shoulder strap is kind of annoying though. Anyways, I shaved off his mouth... aha and did some trimming inside the head so that the head can now tilt up.

I found an Animated regular Ultra Magnus at my local Toys R Us. If anyone if still looking for that figure let me know and I am sure we can work out some kind of arrangement.

 

This should probably be in toy sightings shouldn't it...?

Today was a good day. Bought Human Alliance Bumblebee and Scout Dune Runner at our recently restocked Target as well as a replacement Chromia for the one that broke. (Gonna attempt to box swap it.)

 

Going a bit off topic here, I also saw the Devastator Combiner set as well as Human Alliance Sideswipe in the same store. Still no sign of Jetfire though. :/

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 7/31/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Deluxe Class > Wave #5 + Wave #6 > Asst. #83971:

x3 #92559 Dead End {Store: Wal-Mart}

x3 #92798 Stalker Scorponok {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #92177 Scalpel {Store: Meijer}

 

Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Wave #6 > Asst. #87638:

x1 #87958 (CW11) Super Battle Droid {Store: Meijer}

 

Star Wars > Legacy Collection (2009) > Wave #2 > Asst. #87995:

x1 #89039 (SL05) Super Battle Droid {Store: Meijer}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 September 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 9 + JUMP-EN033 Tragoedia {Store: Meijer}

 

Pokemon D&P - Battle Dimension > Battle Link Figures > Wave #9:

x1 #491 Darkrai {Store: Meijer}

 

Pokemon VizKids Media:

x1 Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Adventure: Volume #3 {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x1 DPYG-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x2 DP04-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 DP03-EN + DP05-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

23-MyNTFHaul_FOR_7-31-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 7/31/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Deluxe Class > Wave #5 + Wave #6 > Asst. #83971:

x3 #92559 Dead End {Store: Wal-Mart}

x3 #92798 Stalker Scorponok {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #92177 Scalpel {Store: Meijer}

 

Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Wave #6 > Asst. #87638:

x1 #87958 (CW11) Super Battle Droid {Store: Meijer}

 

Star Wars > Legacy Collection (2009) > Wave #2 > Asst. #87995:

x1 #89039 (SL05) Super Battle Droid {Store: Meijer}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 September 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 9 + JUMP-EN033 Tragoedia {Store: Meijer}

 

Pokemon D&P - Battle Dimension > Battle Link Figures > Wave #9:

x1 #491 Darkrai {Store: Meijer}

 

Pokemon VizKids Media:

x1 Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Adventure: Volume #3 {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x1 DPYG-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x2 DP04-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 DP03-EN + DP05-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

23-MyNTFHaul_FOR_7-31-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.