Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

they had them on their website over here for about £11 (with postage) it's an awesome figure & goes nice with the classics/universe figs or the movie figs

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

securedownloadljr.jpg

Got Fortress Minimus in the mail, today. :thumb

I've been looking at those, hows the overall rating?

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Wed. 7/29/09

 

Transformers Alternity > Destrons:

x1 A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z / Megatron (Plate Silver) {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

x1 A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z / Megatron (Premium Le Mans Blue) {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

 

21-MyTFHaul_FOR_7-29-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Wed. 7/29/09

 

Transformers Alternity > Destrons:

x1 A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z / Megatron (Plate Silver) {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

x1 A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z / Megatron (Premium Le Mans Blue) {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

 

21-MyTFHaul_FOR_7-29-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Fortress Minimus? If you can, get him from this guy; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s%3DI%26otn%3D1

 

Pretty decent for the price. He's about the size of a deluxe. (bout as tall as Animated Jetstorm.) He doesn't come with any accessories, or the additional bots, and his head doesn't transform. (it just pulls off. There's smaller head beneath it. :lol That head comes out too.) but besides that, all the panels open up, and it pretty much transforms like the original from what I can tell.

 

Only other major downside is, besides lack of accessories and non-transforming head, he makes me long for either a Universe release or an Encore release. :lol

G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra - Snake Eyes

 

First G.I. Joe I've owned in the past 18 or so years.

A friend from Canads sent me a suprise birthday box and this is what was in it.

I really don't know much about it. Only thing I can remember about it was you had

to buy a car in order to get one. If anyone knows any more about it I would

love to hear it.

They were giveaways by GM in and around Toronto. I believe they set up at malls, mainly. You could fill out a survey and they would give you one for free. Pretty great...I missed out.

I finally broke down and ordered this...

 

 

https://www.angolz.com/home/productDetails....?PLU=0000107104

 

Nothing like waiting forever and a day to get something. I've been waiting on it for about a year. Finally decided this morning that it was now or never. I'll post pics when he shows up. Crap! Now I have to buy look at some repro labels for the Autobot symbols...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.