Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EXCLUSIVE New Looks at War for Cybertron Soundwave and Megatron!

Recommended Posts

They look pretty sweet. I'm wondering if the Soundwave toy can pull off the "stereo" mode seen in the recent WFC Shockwave video.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking at that, it may be a bit sloppy, but I can't see why something similar can't be made by rotating the legs up.

 

If it looks good, this'll never see some dumb ol truck mode.

I was looking at that, it may be a bit sloppy, but I can't see why something similar can't be made by rotating the legs up.

 

If it looks good, this'll never see some dumb ol truck mode.

Definitely.

Megatron looks great - definately getting him.

 

Soundwave looks like a Cybeertronian version of Animated Soundwave, which isn't a bad thing. All he needs is some Sound Wave toy figurines and he's set. Most people are wondering if he has a hidden stereo mode; I'm hoping for a hidden lamp post mode!

Soundwave's feet are extremely big but the rest of his accuracy makes up for it

I think you guys are all nuts...that is one of the best Soundwaves since the original!

 

Sadly, this statement says very little about the figure.

Anybody else think that Henkei Megatron would be a fine shelf substitute with this "line"???

 

(except for scale, I guess...)

funny you say that, i was gonna use these with my classics. but yeah, henkei megs looks cybertronian enough in both modes to pass off as WFC

FYI, brace yourselves. These toys are on the small size. The Soundwave could pass for a Scout class.

Soundwave's THAT small??? Ouch, bit of a burn there.

 

I do like the look of these two, but I think I'd need to see Soundwave in hand first. There's just something off about him

 

Megs looks better the more I see him though, and now that we see pics of him with his fusion cannon attched to his arm and his arms TF'd properly, I may even buy him

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.