Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EXCLUSIVE New Looks at War for Cybertron Soundwave and Megatron!

Recommended Posts

Yeah I'm so happy Megs' hands aren't just tank tred pinchers like it looked in earlier shots...And the fusion cannon on his arm looks great. I'm not upset about the size of any of the WFC figs.

I really like Soundwave's robot mode, it looks sweet, and I'm happy with that alt mode...

Isn't it rather odd how soundwave has his right arm possed?...looks like something should be sitting on his arm...

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh. That Megatron looks really cool now... kind of want to buy him... but someone mentioned Henkei Megs, so maybe I should just save the money I'd have spent on these lads and finally grab one o' them Japanese classics megs instead.

FYI, brace yourselves. These toys are on the small size. The Soundwave could pass for a Scout class.

They all are going to be Deluxe size figs.We all know how big a delxue is....So where do you get Soundwave could pass for a Scout size fig?Have you seen him in person?

Just askin.........

FYI, brace yourselves. These toys are on the small size. The Soundwave could pass for a Scout class.

They all are going to be Deluxe size figs.We all know how big a delxue is....So where do you get Soundwave could pass for a Scout size fig?Have you seen him in person?

Just askin.........

 

I took the pictures. It is the Alt mode that looks small. His bot mode looks a tad short too, but he's definitely got deluxe articulation going on.

FYI, brace yourselves. These toys are on the small size. The Soundwave could pass for a Scout class.

They all are going to be Deluxe size figs.We all know how big a delxue is....So where do you get Soundwave could pass for a Scout size fig?Have you seen him in person?

Just askin.........

 

I took the pictures. It is the Alt mode that looks small. His bot mode looks a tad short too, but he's definitely got deluxe articulation going on.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Thank you for clearing that up for me.And thank you for not taking what I said out of context.

So did you get to touch them?

I think you guys are all nuts...that is one of the best Soundwaves since the original!

 

Sadly, this statement says very little about the figure.

 

well, being that the original figure is a great figure and fits in with the universe/classics line incredibly well.. it does say a lot about the figure.

Megatron is really cool! And by the way he is so much more TFA than G1. Almost a "Classics-fied" version of cybertronian TFA Megatron

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you for clearing that up for me. And thank you for not taking what I said out of context. So did you get to touch them?

 

We could not handle the Megatron and Soundwave. We were given the Optimus Prime and Bumblebee action figures. Reviews will be going up for those ASAP. I have Prime in hand here if you have any questions about him.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you for clearing that up for me. And thank you for not taking what I said out of context. So did you get to touch them?

 

We could not handle the Megatron and Soundwave. We were given the Optimus Prime and Bumblebee action figures. Reviews will be going up for those ASAP. I have Prime in hand here if you have any questions about him.

I have a request.If you could include a random Classic/Universe deluxe fig for a size referance?(Yeah we know deluxe but bulk does come into play)

Or(I think this has been done.)Universe Prime next to WFC Prime.

I have a request.If you could include a random Classic/Universe deluxe fig for a size referance?(Yeah we know deluxe but bulk does come into play)

Or(I think this has been done.)Universe Prime next to WFC Prime.

 

 

Sure, good idea. Here you go.

2010-06-03-12.18.11.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.