Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EXCLUSIVE New Looks at War for Cybertron Soundwave and Megatron!

Recommended Posts

Oh hey. look. Megatron's arms were mistransformed in the first look shots, just like I told everyone. Huh. I guess I'm a genius.

 

 

Pretty sure we all knew that, we just didn't know the extent.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really digging all of these War For Cybertron Toys.

Soundwave looks good, but a little plain I think, especially in alt mode, he's a sea of unpainted blue plastic.

I imagine Frenzy_Rumble will do amazing things with all of these figures :D

Those display stands look awfully professional, not to mention familiar. I smell something fishy going on here.

 

Could it be possible these are sneak peeks of the 2010 BotCon Upcoming Products shelves?

liking megs, i just hope his feet have ankle rotation joints, i dont like the penguin toes pose. minor quibble anyway; he looks good. bought.

 

soundwave. i really want to like him, and i like his alt, (and i hope he has a third hidden boombox mode!) but something is really weird there. the duck feet are forgivable, but MAN are his hips and calves wonky! who am i kidding, im probably buying him on sight, but he makes me a tad nervous.

yeah, he's got a belly going on.

Those feet aren't my cup of tea on soundwave i must admit. I never liked panel feet. It's sort of a little lazy to me and certainly doesn't look very good.

 

Still likin him though the more i look at him.

Oh hey. look. Megatron's arms were mistransformed in the first look shots, just like I told everyone. Huh. I guess I'm a genius.

 

 

Pretty sure we all knew that, we just didn't know the extent.

 

Eh, the few people I talk transformers with were like "HORRIBLE ARMS ON MEGATRON! RUINED FOREVER!", hence my snarky, though accurate comment.

i love megatron, i think he looks great, both in robot and alt mode.

 

soundwave isn't the best.. but he still looks pretty damn good.

I didn't realize Megatron was a tank. Kind of cool. I am digging that soundwaze. I can't wait for high rez shots closer to release.

 

I think hasbro just needs to rethink how they design megaton. He's either a crappy looking tank or a crappy looking jet. I'm sure there are other vehicles out there that he can transform it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.