Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EXCLUSIVE New Looks at War for Cybertron Soundwave and Megatron!

Recommended Posts

I just got sold on Optimus, nice pic

 

Thanks Bacon, but since you were there, did Soundwave look mistransformed to you? Or is that how he is going to look? It might just be the pictures

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The WFC figures I will most likely buy all of them, unless they are just lame. Soundwaves Head Sculpt is nice. I like the bot mode, but the Alt mode just looks very plain. I hope they put some scuplt on the panels.

I'll pick up both! Generations is rockin' it! :rock

I just got sold on Optimus, nice pic

 

Thanks Bacon, but since you were there, did Soundwave look mistransformed to you? Or is that how he is going to look? It might just be the pictures

 

Sorry, I am not sure what the right form is.

Thanks BaCon for the pics and the comparison shot with the Primes, I was already sold on WFC toys but now Im double sold! Except Soundwave. Now that I see the figure, Im just depressed. The concept art is so badass and perfect, the toys thighs and arms look off. And Ill reiterate what everyone else is saying, pontoon feet on Soundwave is unacceptable. He is not Stratosphere, he is not Seaspray, he is SOUNDWAVE

He just looks like he wasn't transformed correctly

I have a request.If you could include a random Classic/Universe deluxe fig for a size referance?(Yeah we know deluxe but bulk does come into play)

Or(I think this has been done.)Universe Prime next to WFC Prime.

 

 

Sure, good idea. Here you go.

 

those wheel pieces look bad when positioned like that. (in my opinion)

 

it's a shame that those wheels aren't thicker. then it'd look perfect when transformed correctly.

 

nice picture though.

I have a request.If you could include a random Classic/Universe deluxe fig for a size referance?(Yeah we know deluxe but bulk does come into play)

Or(I think this has been done.)Universe Prime next to WFC Prime.

 

 

Sure, good idea. Here you go.

Thank you very much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.