Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

War for Cybertron Optimus Prime and Megatron Toys Revealed!

Recommended Posts

Poor Megs ...

 

What the **** is he even SUPPOSED to be?!? A hover tank? Hand cannon for Trypt?

 

At least Prime and Bee look sweet.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, the obvious thing here, is Megatron is mistransformed yet again, way to go Hasbro for yet another fail..... new playtesters plz...

 

Prime looks like what I was expecting in the game design turned toy.... I'll get both for my leaders collection.

Will have to see them in person now before I decide to get them

Poor Megatron. His alt-mode is, yet again, crap.

 

I couldn't even really figure out what his alt mode is. :tflaugh

Poor Megatron. His alt-mode is, yet again, crap.

 

I couldn't even really figure out what his alt mode is. :tflaugh

 

To me, it's like a tank version of his vague Cybertronian jet mode from TF: Animated.

Poor Megatron. His alt-mode is, yet again, crap.

 

I couldn't even really figure out what his alt mode is. :tflaugh

 

To me, it's like a tank version of his vague Cybertronian jet mode from TF: Animated.

 

which basically validates my statement, since you really aren't sure either. :tflaugh

It's supposed to be a Cybertronian tank.

No question about it, PRIME all the way. I'm liking what I see of these new Prime toys. So I'm becoming more of a Prime collector.

 

Megatron, once again gets "screwed" when it comes to the alt-mode, clunky, WTF kinda look. Heavily inspired by Animated cybertron Alt mode. Poor Megs gets these weird frakking alt modes. I have to say the Animated earth look was the best one so far but poorly executed in the toy. When is megs ever going to get a break and have a "kick ass" altmode jet like movie starscream...and I digress.

 

Bumble Bee looks cool. I might get it.

 

What I'm really waiting for is Soundwave and Starscream. Those two are going to be HOT!

Megatron's alt mode is a smack likeness for his Animated Cybertronian mode. Even if the forearms are mistransformed, it reeks of fail to me.

 

I'm going to go off the track here and agree with BaCon. Prime looks like he'd be win but I'm willing to bet IRL he'll be mediocre.

 

A shame, really

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.