Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

War for Cybertron Optimus Prime and Megatron Toys Revealed!

Recommended Posts

war within prime looks excellent and I have to believe that megatron is mistransformed the arms just don't look right so Ill wait to see more pics..cause it have some good potential

  • Replies 52
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meg's altmode reminds me of a rocklord for some reason

WHY THE HELL DO THEY ALWAYS DO SOMETHING TO SCREW UP MEGATRON!?!

 

I looks great outside of those stupid ass arms. I mean they couldn't even try? Bublebee has a dam trigger finger, while Megatron has Jazzhands!?!

 

!!!FTW!!!

 

On the bright side, Prime does look like a misproportioned fat piece of crap, so it almost balances.

 

Unless more redeeming pictures surface, I just lost alot of intrest.

I like them so far, Bumblebee is my fav of the three.

Prime looks like he has bad hip articulation.

Is it really so much to give Megs some reasonable hands?! Outside of that, he looks nice...always seem to F'em up somehow, though...

This Prime looks like they butchered up all the toys from the last 20 years and slapped them together into one toy. As much as I love Optimus Prime, there's only so many times you can revamp the character and I guess there's going to be an albatross or two.

 

:fail F :fail A :fail I :fail L :fail

 

Poor Megatron, will he ever get a good toy? Would we recognize one if they made it? :tfpwn

dont't like Megs in either mode. It seems to me they cheat with megatron alot. ROTF tank mode looks like a big blob with tracks and a canon. The first movie version doesn't make any sense either to me and this alt mode doesn't look like anyting either than just a compressed version of robot mode folded up. He is always best as a gun IMO. The tank modes are too vague. :wtf

I actually prefer how Prime's toy looks vs his in game model. The toy doesn't look like such a hulking brute to me. I'm fine with Megs. It's pretty much what I expected.

Prime looks like a combiner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.