Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

War for Cybertron Optimus Prime and Megatron Toys Revealed!

Recommended Posts

these aren't as great as i expected them to be.. but they're still pretty cool.

 

God i HATE primes fake chest.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The folks over at UGO.com have landed the first pics of War for Cybertron's Optimus and Megatron toys fully painted and in both their modes!
Read the Full News Story Here

I so want that Prime NOW

I like both. Not as much as bubblebee. Megs hands look kind of funky and primes chest is a little thin.

Looking at the Optimus pic, his gun looks like is a bit bend but it could just be an optical illusion. I was so used to see Optimus turn into a big truck that the new vehicle he gets into looks cooler, although the front reminds of a Rolls Royce, heh...

 

I mentioned this in my blog on action figures.

If what we've seen is any indication of the over all line, like Animated, and Classics before,this is one line I'm just gonna have to go completest on.

I think the front of prime could have done with an Autobot symblol to break it up a bit IMO. I think I'll use a reprolabel when I get this

I like both of them even bumblebee

I haven't actually seen what Bumblebee looks like yet...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.