War for Cybertron Optimus Prime and Megatron Toys Revealed!

Timothy.R

those are bought..*hopes to see maybe a NEW omega supreme and trypticon*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been thinking. I will buy them, but Prime is an utter fat ass, and without better arms it's once again another disapointing Megatron.

These are going straight to the MIB collection. So far only BB looks worth opening.

Before anyone starts up the "whats the point of buying it just to leave it sealed argument" well, most of my MIB figurs have a loose counterpart. This time around instead of spending full price on 2 of each, I'm gonna play the market and see what type of deal I can get in the imediate resale market.

Overall, I'm just tired of pissing it away. Time to resratagize a hobby I have no intent on giving up.

Been thinking. I will buy them, but Prime is an utter fat ass, and without better arms it's once again another disapointing Megatron.

These are going straight to the MIB collection. So far only BB looks worth opening.

Before anyone starts up the "whats the point of buying it just to leave it sealed argument" well, most of my MIB figurs have a loose counterpart. This time around instead of spending full price on 2 of each, I'm gonna play the market and see what type of deal I can get in the imediate resale market.

Overall, I'm just tired of pissing it away. Time to resratagize a hobby I have no intent on giving up.

I only ever open a few of the ones i have and then like you I will buy a second on just to open. Right now I am thinking of just buying one of each of these to keep MIB. But if an omega comes out... well he would be one i get 3 or 4 of.

IF they do Omega, I want a squad of him for my guardian group

I'm not getting my hopes up on that since they said it would be a limited run line. That had me thinking along the lines of Classics. Just a handful of figures with not much over the Voyager size.

Well see though.

Ok about Megatrons arms, his hands flip out from inside his two arm parts, half a hand in each arm section that form together to make a full hand. Plus clip his arms together anmd walah! Arms and hands. His cannon is just not attached.

Optimus' shoulders look to slide down onto his arms to form the fatter look his game model has, but im HOPING his hips are articulated at his mid section bar, rather then underneath it to limit his articulation. His wheels im sure can fold inward more towards his back as well.

IMO these are THEE awesomest toys coming out ive seen so far! Im totally game and gonna even get and play the game (which is rare for me since i havent been a gamer since 1st Nintendo and when that Nintendo live movie thing came out)

Overall, im stoked! Oh and Megs alt mode is a hover tank, not a tank. ;)

I cant believe I'm saying this but I actually like Bumblebee more then Optimus and Megatron. I still like Optimus alot, but Megatron I'm going to have to reserve judgement.

Once upon a time, I saw preview images of voyager ROTF Megatron and thought, "what a load of garbage," then I caved and bought him and thought, "wow I was a complete jackass". Thats why Im reserving judgment until Im at the store, with the box in my hands.

9 times out of ten box in the hand = bought.

The other one time is when you forgot your wallet :P

I've found that if you pick up a figure and leave the isle with it, you bought it. (using you generaly)

Archived