Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unknown Transformers Action Figure Molds - Deluxe Drift?

Recommended Posts

Damn! If they gave us Transtech, that would kick all kinds of ass. And Liege my homie, dont knock it til you try it. They would most likely give it some redesigning for the publics liking. Like keeping Prime more to his roots.

 

 

Hey I tried Animated :P

 

I understand thats an early concept rendering, hell I can almost smell the A&D markers. I'm just saying, it could use alot of refining.

 

Of the Transtech designs I've seen, I can honestly say, they are hit or miss. I wouldn't buy Transtech Cheetor, but I'd be all over Transtech Shockwave.

 

So...

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know much about Transtech, I've only seen some of the art. I know the concept though.

 

Now sorry, but a WW Prime with a monkey face that turns into a real messed up mix of Vector Prime, Optimus Prime and Optimus Primal is something I realy don't mind that they skipped on.

 

Now I know War Within and Vector Prime came out some time later so save the specifics. I also know I loved the Beast Era. I also know I wouldn't be easily sold on that design though if I saw it on a shelf.

 

 

The question is, would you buy the gray toy in the picture if it happened to transform into a movie type Prime instead? I don't think they toy would ever transform into what is in the picture precisely anyway, but my theory was that they use the base idea of the design for another line.

 

Edit: lol, monkey face Prime. XD

 

Damn! If they gave us Transtech, that would kick all kinds of ass. And Liege my homie, dont knock it til you try it. They would most likely give it some redesigning for the publics liking. Like keeping Prime more to his roots.

 

And YES i agree (and good eye Police Box Traveler or PBT) that it DOES indeed look like the front of Transtech Prime's cybertronian vehicular mode. Awesome! And with the TCC comic of Transtech and the fans asking Hasbro to bring it, plus the movie is transtech like, i could see this happening as the next line. Maybe we'll get lucky & get TWO toons/lines!!!! (yea right :roll wishes*)

 

Still think you can pop that hood on the red proto in more to make a more flat look. Maybe even the roof too.

 

 

Yes, exactly. They would probably redesign it IF they used the basic concept since they never did prototype this figure concept for Transtech. We'll still have to wait and see what the rest of the angles look like though. I think that with so many fans wanting the Transtech line they could easily work them into the movieverse or a third Classics line as Cybertronian modes. *shrugs* My guess is that no one at Hasbro is that clever though so if my guess is correct it's no real loss. If my guess is wrong however than maybe, just maybe Hasbro has decided on a new gamble of actually giving the fans what they really want and realizing that the children will buy it anyway. In they end, they still make money. ;)

I'm willing to bet this is IDW Hot Rod, or @ Hasbro dubs him, "Rodimus". It looks JUST like the universe Legends Rodimus. See? Look. = Legends Rodimus comparison

If this figure is the first sighting of whats to come from the new Universe 3.0 line, I doubt its Hot Rod/Rodimus being that we already have a Rodimus figure from Classics already. If not Jazz, can we pray for..........Wheeljack?

 

Im thinking this is the next series from Hasbro, the next toon. I dont think we will get a Universe 3.0 but a revamp of Transformers itself. I bet that grey figure could be Transtech Prime (legends) just to give us a taste of trastech. But i have a HUGE feeling the next line will be called, "Transformers" co-inciding with the IDW on going series. This DEFINITELY is Rodimus. Did you see the link and simlaritys? OK so maybe its drift, but it doesnt really look to be his car shape. I mean look at the real wheel hubs, IDW Hot Rod all the way. Plus (even know proto Bulkhead was red) hes red, so that means nothing, but COULD mean something. I dont think they would make Drift in red. JMO.

 

You watch, come nov 5th (5 days away) we will hear more about the toon. If there making the toys now then the show should be by spring if not just popping it up automatically.

 

*mark my words* if im right

 

I mean he even has the same break up lines as legends IDW Rodimus.

 

Another idea, could be "Arcee"? that would rock! lol

What's that gray one? Looks like an F1 with a Batman "Shield on" accessory.

 

Hoping the red one is Jazz, but wouldn't the prototype be white?

 

Am I the only one who could care less about this "Drift" character? If this is a Universe 3.0 figure, I seriously hope this is Jazz just so we could finally have a proper figure of his for Classics/Universe.

I never read the comic so I don't really care about Drift, so I'm in the same boat.

What's that gray one? Looks like an F1 with a Batman "Shield on" accessory.

 

Hoping the red one is Jazz, but wouldn't the prototype be white?

 

This is most likely a test shot, as its cast in all red plastic. If it were a prototype, it would probably have all its plastic colors right and be missing paint and tampographs, i.e., all white with black wheels. I can't say for sure that the final toy will be white or any other color, but I do know that the wheels aren't normally done in red.

 

but hey, you never really know, take Energon Scorponok, his FINAL colors look like a test shot!

 

Aaanyway, I too am hoping for a classics Jazz, however if it ends up being Drift, I will still get him. I love car Transformers!

 

as for that 'thing' at the bottom, it looks like its missing alot of parts. what I see is just the hood and fenders with some pipes or missile launchers out the back, like a Cybertronian Deuce Coupe.

 

Just as an aside, I think its hilarious that we have this particular problem in identifying whether its Jazz or Drift (if it even is one of the two!), since the traditional alt modes of each are a Porsche, and what seems to be a tricked out RX-7, which originally was designed intentionally by Mazda as a Porsche look-alike. Just thought I'd share that little nugget!

Nut bunnies, what I wouldn't give for an updated Wheeljack. Seems too good to be true, though. As for our gray friend, it's hard to say from that head on shot but maybe, JUST maybe...Kup?

I don't know much about Transtech, I've only seen some of the art. I know the concept though.

 

Now sorry, but a WW Prime with a monkey face that turns into a real messed up mix of Vector Prime, Optimus Prime and Optimus Primal is something I realy don't mind that they skipped on.

 

Now I know War Within and Vector Prime came out some time later so save the specifics. I also know I loved the Beast Era. I also know I wouldn't be easily sold on that design though if I saw it on a shelf.

 

 

The question is, would you buy the gray toy in the picture if it happened to transform into a movie type Prime instead? I don't think they toy would ever transform into what is in the picture precisely anyway, but my theory was that they use the base idea of the design for another line.

 

Edit: lol, monkey face Prime. XD

 

 

To be very honest, I'd have to see it(why's it gotta be movie Prime?). If your laughing about the monkey face, I think you pretty much see why I'm raising an eyebrow to that rendering.

 

I'm pretty sure that grey guy won't be a Prime anyway, but it will be intresting to see what and who it is. IT's the fun part of leaked designs, you get to speculate as they develope :)

I think its hilarious that we have this particular problem in identifying whether its Jazz or Drift (if it even is one of the two!), since the traditional alt modes of each are a Porsche, and what seems to be a tricked out RX-7, which originally was designed intentionally by Mazda as a Porsche look-alike.

 

Drift is actually based on a Nissan S15 Silvia. Thet red test shot doesn't look anything like a Porsche so I highly doubt it's Jazz. I'd say it's either some version of Drift, Wheeljack, or Hotshot. Or someone who hasn't even been mentioned yet.

Binaltech, it says on the side

Doubt it'll be Binaltech, since it's not up to Binaltech/Alternator's standards, plus Alternity's pretty much replaced it.

 

Wonder if we'll be getting robot mode images of these two any time soon? I'd think that'd help solve who they are.

would be nice to see an alternity drift or a transtech prime even though he's a legend

I'm with you man. I just think the guy who suggested it being Binaltech took everything at a glance and got confused. With no offense to my good man Deceptikhan, I just wanted to throw in on his last statement.

 

This may well be Drift, but if it is, the acuracy people are gonna go nuts.

 

As for me, my glasses are MIA, so I'm sticking with TACOS!!!

 

It's just more fun that way :P

 

It would be a lot cooler if there was a transformer that turns into a taco himself....... To destroy the evil forces of, the tacotrons! :tflaugh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.