Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unknown Transformers Action Figure Molds - Deluxe Drift?

Recommended Posts

 

Im sick of "Universe" too, I think the name "Transformers" would be the best. Re doing all the old bots in the lore, and some new ones in a darker more character driven approach, but OF COURSE still for kids. But kids love this shit anyways.

 

Thats my story and im sticking to it. Oh i lost my connection for all the upcomming news, & S250 was always quicker anyways, so i have no proof. Just part psychic is all. ;)

 

Dude, im a fucking kid. And I've been a fan since i was 2. [i'm 11] And I know quite a bit about transformers.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know much about Transtech, I've only seen some of the art. I know the concept though.

 

Now sorry, but a WW Prime with a monkey face that turns into a real messed up mix of Vector Prime, Optimus Prime and Optimus Primal is something I realy don't mind that they skipped on.

 

Now I know War Within and Vector Prime came out some time later so save the specifics. I also know I loved the Beast Era. I also know I wouldn't be easily sold on that design though if I saw it on a shelf.

 

 

 

 

The question is, would you buy the gray toy in the picture if it happened to transform into a movie type Prime instead? I don't think they toy would ever transform into what is in the picture precisely anyway, but my theory was that they use the base idea of the design for another line.

 

Edit: lol, monkey face Prime. XD

 

 

To be very honest, I'd have to see it(why's it gotta be movie Prime?). If your laughing about the monkey face, I think you pretty much see why I'm raising an eyebrow to that rendering.

 

I'm pretty sure that grey guy won't be a Prime anyway, but it will be intresting to see what and who it is. IT's the fun part of leaked designs, you get to speculate as they develope :)

 

 

It doesn't have to be prime, or even a movieverse toy,it was just the first thing it looked like to me really, but yes, lol, I do see why you're raising an eyebrow about the monkey face. XD I don't know why they thought that would look good. I know why it has a face of some sort though since on their home planet they wouldn't be carrying people but still...he's a monkeytruck. XD

 

I'm sure you're right too about the toy not being Prime, but yeah, it's fun to make guesses. ^_^ Which reminds me, that red car, it DOES look familiar to me in a real world sense as a Hyundai Tiburon.

 

2nao40z.jpg

 

28va7hj.jpg

 

ayq45e.jpg

 

the grill isn't dead on but since when did an alt mode have to be exact for a classics type car?

This red car is just reminding me of a Dodge Viper with some liberties taken.

I don't know about the red guy, kinda reminds me of a stylized version of Drift, but the gray one rather reminds me of the front view of the vehicle mode for Transformers Transtech Optimus Prime in a way.

 

Oh, please God, no. There isn't a single one of the Transtech concept sketches I've seen that I liked. I think I'd rather see the Bayformer aesthetic take over the line . . .

Would almost guarantee it's not a Universe Jazz.

 

The hood is too long for the traditional hood-chest transformation. They took some liberties with a few Classics/Universe characters, but Jazz has had the same torso design through Binaltech, Animated, Movie, etc...not likely they'd change now.

 

The seams in the hood and the hinges near the grille make me think the front portion becomes robot legs. If it's Universe, my money's on Wheeljack.

The overall car mode looks like Universe, Legends class Hot Rod.

  • 1 month later...

Anyone notice the similarity between the unknown mold and the new Optimus Prime's chest and the 2 big wheels from the video game promotions?

 

20091002.jpg

 

Op_vs_Bot_in_CR.jpg

alittle but the chest comes across as being to big for the grey figure.

I think the differences are small enough that it could just be the way the artist draw the drawing that's different. It's REALLY close.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.