Transformers RotF

dcj91x

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else notice that mechela was a lot weaker charecter in this one than she was in the first. She was more like a giggly little girl than the stron woman she was in the first one.

I agree that the vulgarities and the sexual innuendos were unnecessary, but then again, Hasbro and Bay don't give a damn as long as the movie is big at the box office.

I think, though, that adults shouldn't allow those things to completely ruin the movie for them. I mean, its omnipresent in everything else on TV and at the movies nowadays so why not in a movie like this too? I don't condone it but I feel like I can't condemn it either since I went to the movie and enjoyed it fully even with that level of crude humor.

I must admit, however, that when my friend here at work talked about taking his kids to see it, I had to ask their ages and recommend that his youngest one not go.

It did have it's moments, and wasn't a total waste.

It was very randome though and most of the GCI was just bad. Thats realy what turned it off for me. Like why was Jetfire just a floating head in most of his scenes!?!

No big deal though, it's a story. I'm realy in this for the toys, I can come up with my own stories.

I have to agree with the original poster. Fart jokes and 15-20 sexual scenes/innuendo have no place in a Transformers film. Obviously they are marketing this to kids, right?

No, they're marketing the toys to kids.

The films themselves are marketed to the 13+ and up teen to adult crowd, the largest film demographic available. If they were marketing to kids, it'd be G or PG rated.

What I think makes me the most upset with the movie above anything else is what they did to Prime....

Prime has always been compassionate and forgiving but within the first 10 minutes of the film they show him blowing off a decepticons head. Even in the original movie/series prime believed everyone could change. He even was willing to allow megatron to live and in the first live action movie he was going to sacrafice himself instead of killing megatron.

But in this one what has happened to him. Are all of his original morals just gone?

og course he does but that's not the point. I mean common, in the movie the Decepticond did not utter any cuss words as far as I recall but just about every other line with the Autobots vas vulgarity or cussing. In fact I almost felt more tlike the decepticons had better morals than the autobots all around in this movie. All the deceptiocons wanted to do was save their race all the autobots wanted to do was destroy, cuss and have sex.... (yes I know it was not completely like that but very close..)

Archived