Transformers RotF

dcj91x

How can you be possitive about something you did not like? I mean, I understand why some would like it and some would not. Like you said before it is about keeping an open mind and respection what people think. There is no reason why everyone has to agree about the movie.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree with you there.....but at the same time...its like i said earlier....maybe they felt like you are trying to push your opinion on everyone else....i do agree with you that there was alot wrong with this movie......but to me the good overshadowed the bad......

Even the Transformers MOVIE gets spoiled by "kibble".

there you guys go with the negativity again...and yes...it redeemed the franchise for me....read my full post....not just the redeeming part..

It's hard to be positive if it's a terrible film. I'm a film buff first, a TF fan second. I need the media tie ins to my toys to be watchable. Now I do understand why some people like the movie aesthetic; they're pretty puzzle-formerish and good finger exercise. But if the supporting media to that line is not enjoyable, why watch it? You can still buy the toys, right?

You stated it yourself; you didn't like A/E/C. Are we not allowed to share a similar dislike of the movie? Just because we don't like one side of the franchise doesn't mean we won't be supporting Hasbro's other ventures. I'm still waiting on the last TFA wave, and I will continue to collect Universe.

To sum it all up:

Hating a particular aspect of the TF franchise <> Hating TF/Ruined FOREVER

Rom, apparently we are not allowed to express our opinions because it is not fun.

You can continually say why you liked the movie and not be harrased over it but you can not say why you did not like the movie without being considered negative and disruptive.

I think it's because a lot of people have already invested heavily in ROTF, and hearing someone wail on the film is like having sobriety and a hangover break the illusion of what you thought was a night of pure carnal passion with a hot woman.

Nah, that's probably just conjecture.

But hey, the critics have spoken. Let's just wait for the end of the day to see if the rest of the moviegoing public agrees with them, or with ROTF fanboys.

Yea apparently I am being banned and blocked because I am overposting and being too negative. I still don't understand that.....

This movie is dripping with racial stereotypes and crude humor. The only reason I liked the first one is for the mindless fight sequences, but now with the second one, all of the sad attempts of humor and throwaway lines overshadow the great set pieces.

Plus there are several questions I must ask.

Why is Bumblebee still mute?

Why are we following the two sambo transformers around?

Why is there balls on a transformer?

Why can't the plot be short and simple?

Whats with all the outdated gangster talk?

Does Bay always have a humping animal in his films?

Why are we still following the humans around? I thought it was supposed to be about transformers.

You know I do not mind mindless action movies, but the frat boy humor and lack of good dialogue really makes it a hard watch.

In addition, just cause I hate the A/E/C cartoons, does not mean I will lower my expectations. I will always expect a director to have good character development and story.

Archived