RoTF Fixes: Demolisher Wheel, Rampage elbow, pg 4

Jin Saotome

Those of you that have found a Fallen figure were probably all "WOOHOO!" at his unique design, just itching to get him out of the package. And if you're like me, once out you were suddenly all "AAAARGGGGGHHH!" as his lower legs popped off every time you tried to bend his knees. Sometimes his arms popping off if you had a weak connector. Here's a fix for that! Basically involves taking the leg apart and inserting a particular kind of screw into the lower leg to keep them in place. You'll need a dremel or other rotary tool for this one.

Fallenfix_001.JPG

Fallenfix_002.JPG

Fallenfix_003.JPG

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't have any trouble with Fallen's knees, but it's a good tip for those who are. :)

His knee popped off once with mine, but that was my fault haven't had any difficulty since. Thanks though. I wonder if there is a way to modify his hands and head. :schin

To fix Rampage you need the following:

Lighter fluid

Lighter

Shovel

Step 1) Place Rampage in a safe place. A sidewalk will suffice.

Step 2) Apply liberal amounts of lighter fluid. Be sure to use the entire bottle and get every nook and cranny.

Step 3) Use lighter to set Rampage ablaze.

Step 4) Keep a safe distance and wait until he is no longer on fire.

Step 5) When Rampage is but a smoldering pile of charred goop, scoop him up with the shovel and toss him in the nearest dumpster where he belongs.

And thats how you fix Rampage! Pics may follow...

Does this fix also work well with Demolishor!!!

Lighter fluid

Lighter

Shovel

Step 2) Apply liberal amounts of lighter fluid. Be sure to use the entire bottle and get every nook and cranny.

Step 5) When Rampage is but a smoldering pile of charred goop, scoop him up with the shovel and toss him in the nearest dumpster where he belongs.

I think the same basic principles would work ok, but since he is a voyager class, he needs some more precise work....

....with a hammer

The breakaway mod makes a good toy great. I haven't cut away at the landing gear section, but once you've made it so his head is free to move, he really rocks and is suddenly capable of really emotive poses.

To me he is like a robotic Brock Lesnar..

• 2 weeks later...

Lighter fluid

Lighter

Shovel

Don't take any chances. Substitute kerosene for lighter fluid with Demolisher :bounce

Lighter fluid

Lighter

Shovel

Don't take any chances. Substitute kerosene for lighter fluid with Demolisher :bounce

:tfsad :tfsad :tfsad I wub you beautiful constructions group hug. None of your special kisses though..

Archived