RoTF Fixes: Demolisher Wheel, Rampage elbow, pg 4

Jin Saotome

I liked Rampage, but he just seemed fragile in the shovel and mine had a lot of cracked hinges and nothing much pegged into place.

If yours has bad QC like mine did, here's a good fix: Instead of destroying him, just exchange him for a REALLY good toy: Wheelie!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked Rampage, but he just seemed fragile in the shovel and mine had a lot of cracked hinges and nothing much pegged into place.

If yours has bad QC like mine did, here's a good fix: Instead of destroying him, just exchange him for a REALLY good toy: Wheelie!

you're just crazy over wheelie aren't ya?

He's the cutest little guy, but he's an outcast because he's taller than all of the toys that cost twice as much as he does or less. He's also shunned by figures taller than he is because he costs between 3 to 5 times less than they do.

In 09 Leader Prime's own words "Only Megatron has the right to be tall enough to lick my elbows. BEGONE!"

As such, I have to be his only friend.

*sniff*

Poor little bugger...

Years of hate for Wheelie and now two toys come along bearing his name and they are liked.... Well my fave G1 bot gets some long deserved love..

Well that's what heard from one of the podcasts posted here. Forget where it is otherwise I'd post a link, but there is supposedly a legends soundwave and wheelie that are going to be released sometime in the future.

I'll go digging see if I can't find the link.

~edit~

Found it: http://TFormers.com/article.php?sid=11674

Legends wheelie is mentioned in the last 3rd or so of the podcast.

Archived