Look At Marvel Crossovers Wave 3 Alt Modes

Peter_Van

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I will get Black Spider-Man, Venom and Human Torch. And maybe Hulk (green version) to fight The Thing.

Speaking of The Thing, where is he? He should have been a wave 1 figure at least. They made a megamorphs version of him which I got on sale solely because he is my favorite superhero. It sucked though it had some cool aspects like the metallic paint and the seperate digits for the hands.

Think I will get Black Spider-Man, Venom and Human Torch. And maybe Hulk (green version) to fight The Thing.

Speaking of The Thing, where is he? He should have been a wave 1 figure at least. They made a megamorphs version of him which I got on sale solely because he is my favorite superhero. It sucked though it had some cool aspects like the metallic paint and the seperate digits for the hands.

Venom is a pretty sweet figure, but his transformation is a little tricky, it's all in his waist. Which brings my biggest complaint with this line, there are only two bad guys and they're just repaints of each other. These two will get there butts kicked pretty quickly since it's like two versus 12 already.

And the Thing, the Thing is dead. He will not be missed.

I like Thor, and it's probably the only Crossover I will buy, but I do think the alt-mode's colors could be better. "That's how the character looks," you say? Well, had Hasbro used Thor's new costume, this could have been avoided. I'm sure that Marvel would have been a-okay with it since it would tie-in with the new comic book.

You know... I'm tempted to actually buy a Thor and try to make [him] into Classics Powerglide (:redface i know i know...)

I totally agree with this . . .

Guest Primal-Convoy

Hasbro probably wont remold any of those tfs into regular ones, BUT rumour overe here in the East has it that Takara WILL remold the heads (or repaint at least) some of the Starwars crossover figs into G1 characters (who end up in the Star Wars universe).

How about THOSE apples, eh?

.... I'm done with Crossovers. These Marvel guys are pretty good.... but not as good as the main line toys we get. I'm severely burnt out on these guys.

I don't know... Thor looks pretty awesome. At the very least, his alt-mode is fantastic, way better than any of the many A-10formers we've gotten in a long time (possible exception of the Energon Combiner A-10. That was a solid A-10 mode). Especially compared to Universe Powerglide, who costs $10 more... and looks like ass in vehicle mode.

Archived