Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. 170034379893 :thumb

  2. Started by Teh INTERNETS ^_^,

    http://www.botchthecrab.com/replies.asp?index=270 Looked like such a good idea.

  3. Started by shajaki,

    there were a few things in bw that caught my attention. actions in the characters that didnt quite add up. when dinobot changed sides breifly in "maximal no more" him and rattrap were oddly in good terms by the end of the episode where he ultimatly returns to the maximals after being betrayed my megs. in a later episode "other visits part 1" he and rattrap are charged to destroy a jamming tower. they do so and seem fine with eachother then, even exchanging a congradulatory slug on the shoulder amongst eachother. but then in "code of hero" at the start of the episode rattrap is all pissy about when dinobot switched sides and gave the golden disc to megs. another t…

  4. Started by bluestreak1701,

    While rewatching more than meets the eye last week, I realised that, in terms of animation quality, plot and characterisation, it is probably one of the best episodes of G1. Compare it to the other 3-part stories we have in G1 TFs - the ultimate doom and the rebirth and neither of them come close to being as good. Every autobot and decepticon gets at least a few lines in the episodes and apart from OP and Meg no characters are overused so that everyone else gets neglected. Even though it's a way of introducing the characters (and toys) I love the Autobot roll-call scenes - it really made them seem like a military hierarchy rather than just a bunch of bots. (with jazz as s…

  5. Started by Beast Girl,

    I just don't really know what to think about this? Jazz Concept Art For once I don't have any words to describe this. :tflaugh

  6. Ok now I`m talking tfs that transform into cars. Our classic style not the Beast Wars which by the way I did enjoy and wish that they`d make us a car tf series with out the kids. I`m thinking War Within based using the kind of CGI they are using in the movie and that was used in the cut scenes from the game. That Armada music video kicked butt I was wistling the tune all night last night as I sped around the Rite-Aid DC in Perryman. Anyway why hasn`t Hasbro done this yet? There`s never any figures of the kids so how are they so freaking important that there always has to be at least one? Ok so there was Kicker but that`s it and he wasn`t even in scale.

  7. Started by cerebrostemp,

    Hey everyone, It seems like a lot of people are selling so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. Anyways, I have these 2 auctions up for sale. The Raiden is in good condition except for a broken tab on the fist and a few missing parts and I have the Ehobby (MISB) cassettes as well. Diaclone Raiden Set Ehobby Cassettes I should have new ones each week so keep checking back. Thanks!

  8. I wish that they would repaint titf bumblebee into goldbug so i can wear him as bling :redface thinking about botcon next week makes me giggle like a little girl :redface

  9. How the hell is the Michael Bay movie going to beat the old movie???? I don't know if it can because its nearly the perfect action movie. Its non stop from start to finish with plenty of heart and drama I love it. I dont think anything in the movie will beat the moment when megatron penetrates the city walls and we cut to the ark coming to the rescue ''Dinobots destroy devastator'' And when Prime sets of to stop megatron ''megatron must be stopped no matter the cost'' you know its the end for him. Hotrod is Luke Skywalker esque, kup a bit of a han Solo/Obi Wan!! What are your favourite moments

  10. Started by X-Bob58,

    1. Transformers mostly fail at this, unless there is something we do not know about Transformers have never been show to be composed of cells (Unless Nanobots count) until Beast Machines in which this becomes more debatable. Also theirs Predaking's brain to think about. Were the G2 Cybertronians composed of cells? 2. Transformers have been shown to eat and drink Energon on occasion, as well as Oil. In Microbots we get a look at Megatron's interior, it is relatively stable. If Unicron counts we see him eating Planets and converting them into Energy. In Beastwars we saw many characters eat organics, but it was also shown that they were powered by energon, did Cheetor's gut…

  11. Started by saberwolf,

    i have been giving thissome considerable thought lately people. when it comes to how megatron has been portrayed throughout the entire generation 1 mythos character wise. well to me he seems to come across in some ways as being all too similer to the honorable and at the same time respectable high ranking soviet general during the cold war era who through some quirk of chance or perhaps sheer luck happens to be able to maintain certain qualities to his person of a respectable and at the same time honorable nature to sume degree. a somewhat rare breed of soviet general as it were one who happens to be enemies with his equally high ranking, honorable, an…

  12. Started by Tripredacus,

    This is in reference to the "unknown" Victory 10 disc DVD boxset, example: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280025562788 There are also other series, Headmasters and Masterforce, available in the same box style. Warning about this box set: 1. The Quality Control is pretty bad for my box. One of the DVDs (the last one) was actually glued to the inside of the box... on the data side! Apparently, the disc came out of the sleeve and got stuck where the glure held parts of the cardboard together in the box. Since I bought it on Ebay, I can't get another disc from the manufacturer. 2. Unlike what the above auction says (and any other sellers that …

  13. Started by PrimeObjective,

    A little Subaru head to head with an Viper...you will be suprised!!!

  14. Guest Primal-Convoy
    Started by Guest Primal-Convoy,

    Im posting this "news" here for maximusm exposure. I saw the new Kiss Convoy box art and stuff and Im appalled. If YOU want to complain, which to me is a bigger "traversty" of a TF representation (even worse than the new movie adaption of Megs) then you can contact Takara HERE: Takara's Ehobby store (which has English invitations to English language enquiries or comments): info2@e-hobby.co.jp Takara's actual site: webmaster@takaratomy.co.jp Takaras main contact page: http://www.takara-usa.com/company/contact.php Here is their customer complaints email page at their official japanese site (the customer service staff asked me to use it af…

  15. My two friends and I are planning to attend. We have not purchased any of the packages, but from what we gather, we can pay when we get there for entrences to the different events (unless some are package exclusive) however; the only thing that ive seen on botcon.com was the 9$ for general admission (this is just for the dealer's room I suppose?) The packages were simply put, too expensive for us as its already about 200$ for us to get there inc. hotel and airfare. (plus we obviously need spending money) :tftongue We are planning on going up thursday morning and leaving sunday evening. So wholly my question is this: What will we/ won't we be able to pay f…

    • 2 replies
    • 340 views
  16. Started by Valandar,

    Okay, death and transformers. The whole ugly argument reared its head for me again after watching the 1985 movie with myroomies and their ten year old kid. He turned tome and asked, "Why did Optimus die when his armor was only cracked and stuff, and Brawndied from a hole in his shoulder, but Ultra Magnus gotblownto pieces and could berebuilt in a couple minutes by the Junkions?" I sat there, and thought about it. Okay, in the G1 comic, Gears falls off a cliff (in the issue with Spiderman) and busts to pieces, but is rebuilt. Optimus is rendered into his componant parts in the G1 cartoon and turned into a defense gun, a robo-alligator, and so on. Waspinator is blo…

  17. Started by arceeproto,

    REMOVED

  18. Started by bluestreak1701,

    OK, I only really know G1 but I just got to thinking, who were the best pair of friends in the TF universe? By friends I don't just mean those fighting as part of a sub team like the dinobots, I mean whose friendship really shone through in the stories. In terms of G1 there are a few possibilities I could think up off the top of my head: Ratchet and Optimus Prime (comic) - always liked the friendship between these two, kind of reminded me of the kirk/mcCoy relationship in star trek. OP seemed sparkbroken upon ratchets death in the comics. Hot rod and Kup - more of a father/son relationship but still one that manages to shine through in both comic and cartoon. …

  19. I did this a couple years ago with just a webcam and my own bad taste. After seeing the new designs for the Transformers movie. I couldn't help but think of THIS Right click to save target as or left click to play in place. 8mb large so I'd suggest downloading. WMV format. Enjoy! - H

  20. Started by Tripredacus,

    I finished watching this boxset, which was purchased from ebay. This probably isn't the same seller, but here is a link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280026960761 The Price is pretty good. I am not too good on reviews, so I can list this up as pros and cons. Pros 1. Unlike other Pexland releases, the menu system has English on it as well as Chinese. 2. It is a release of the original Armada show in the US, so it is dubbed in English. 3. Its 13 DVDs (52 Episodes) for $10-20 bucks + shipping. 4. There is enough English on the packaging to be able to tell that this is an official Hasbro release licensed by Pexland, therefore it is not a …

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.