Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JT-Prime

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JT-Prime

  1. i wouldn't know Sir Liege. I was kinda in a frantic search for this kit since I posted it up on the Endcap and nobody was willing to sell. Plus BBTS and RK ran out, as did TFSource. Then I Yahoo'd the kit and they were talking about it on I think it was Seibertron.com or TFW2005 (I think that's the name), and decided to check out each site's webstores that they promote. Ages 3 & Up just so happened to have some kits in stock, and so I bought.
  2. Never thought I'd be able to find one but I did, thanks to an online store called Ages Three And Up out in Canada. Got to me faster than I anticipated. Before: After: And from E-BAY, all the necessary parts needed to complete my Combaticons to merge them into Bruticus
  3. he's actually quite balanced. i just didn't have his legs fully snapped in
  4. City Commander upgrade kit from Toy Arena, ROTF Brawn from Wal-Mart and a complete G1 Darkwing to go with my complete Dreadwind
  5. My latest haul, straight from the BBTS Action Figure Orphanage: A Universe 2.0 Smokescreen complete, a Classics Astrotrain complete (2nd one in my collection. The other one is sealed), and a G1 Headmaster Hardhead with Duros missing guns
  6. My haul: Some G1 goodies or baddies considering they're Decepticons: Vortex, Blast Off, Swindle, Brawl, and Onslaught all incomplete. And Powermaster Dreadwind with Hi-Test complete. Then my TRU haul was a mix: 2x ROTF Long Haul (one for display in box, and the other to go loose) Some Iron Man 2 figures. War Machine (Comic Series), Mark II, Mark III, Mark IV, Mark V and Mark VI armors
  7. finally came in after 6 weeks of waiting. bought this thing back on the 28th of February. PYRO!! needs minor repairs to the missile launcher and some tightening on the light bar
  8. Got a new shipment in the mail today. From E-Bay user davemamer: Overbite Skalor Seawing Tentakil Nautilator Snaptrap hehe cheesy action pose Alt Mode Weapon Mode Piranacon
  9. out of everything i collect, i don't have a single Batman figure....AND HE'S MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO!!! Man, I let him down :P
  10. Well, thanks to Sami, my new Menasor parts arrived. Thank you very much btw. I also got my Dead End and Wildrider in the mail from Ebay user dit38. Both need the Reprolabel treatment. And the end result:
  11. there was a Nautilator I saw for $69.99 on a BIN. no weapons though
  12. yes i did. $299 + 19.20 shipping.
  13. I'm probably gonna beat myself up for this but oh well. My newest acquisition from E-Bay user davemamer (Item 360235008085) and yes, it's complete.
  14. My haul from last week, thanks to InfiniteCRON: Dragstrip, Breakdown and Motormaster. And Sami is shipping me some parts for Menasor. I also picked up Dead End and Wildrider from E-Bay (from user Dit38), and I'll have pics of them posted as soon as I get them in. To finish it off, I have this sitting in my Pile of Loot from BBTS: its just missing the two guns. chalk up another rescued figure from the BBTS Action Figure Orphanage aka Vintage Department
  15. I probably blabbed about getting these earlier in this thread but if I didn't here it is - my G1 Dinobots. Snarl (E-Bay: shawnmatthewtoys) Grimlock (E-Bay: g1transformerstore) Slag (E-Bay: bellkad1230) Swoop (E-Bay: wheeljackslab) Sludge (E-Bay: wheeljackslab) All complete, lots of wear, some of them are in bad need of a reprolabel job, and most likely some joint tightening And to finish off my haul for the day, I preordered War for Cybertron from GameStop. Gonna get me that Shockwave.
  16. i really think they should rename that department to Recently Used or The Action Figure Orphanage. I have about 100 figures purchased from that site's vintage pile
  17. From Big Bad Toy Store's Vintage Department: Onslaught, Silverbolt, Powerglide
  18. OH MY GOD...that Devastator looks BAD ASS!!!! Where did you get those parts? Who makes those parts? Man, that is almost a perfect cartoon representation of G1 Devastator. Very nice. i ordered the parts directly from Crazydevy.com. Didn't want to go through BBTS. The leg kit makes Devastator taller. IIRC, Superion was taller than Devastator by a few scant millimeters. With the kit, he's mucho taller.
  19. Got some stuff in the mail today. And after installing all the mods:
  20. I hauled in Universe 2.0 Ratchet without weapon. My G1 Roadbuster finally came in from the Philippines with everything but the antenna, radar dish, and missiles. And for my E-Bay hauls, all 5 G1 Dinobots, complete with weapons and very little wear. I am a happy collector.
  21. TFA Arcee and a KO Defensor set. The Defensor set isn't all that bad. Part plastic and die cast parts, original G1 colors, box included. Its pretty much the same one Sami picked up a couple days ago.
  22. hehe i pulled all the guns out and it brought me back to that picture of Fortress Maximus vs. Godzilla. The word "OVERKILL" came to mind haha
  23. thanks to Th0r4z1n3, I got this:
  24. I got Cliffjumper and Galvatron from Liege Evilmus today And two more Wreckers - Whirl and Guzzle
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.