Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JT-Prime

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JT-Prime

  1. I used to autocross, using a Ford Focus ZX3 as my driving platform. Since I started doing it, I just haven't been able to make turns at a slow pace without gunning it. Cornering has just become a speed obsession with me.
  2. I hauled in a Marvel Universe Thanos, courtesy of ersico. And I also got my speeding ticket fine in the mail...$244 for doing 40 in a 25 on a left turn. Yes, I make my turns fast.
  3. PCC Dinobots and Heavytread came in the mail today from Hasbrotoyshop.com.
  4. ^^ very nice haul there Omega Jetfire. You planning on doing any of the CrazyDevy mods to both Devastator and Predaking or are you leaving them as they are?
  5. Just in...RTS Windcharger all the way from the UK via E-Bay. Hells yah!!
  6. picked up a Lightning Strike Thor from the new Thor movie, a Marvel Universe Phoenix and Cyclops 2-pack, an RTS G2 Prime, Killzone 3 and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for the PS3.
  7. I hauled in a Cable and Jean Grey set from Marvel Legends off of E-Bay this past Wednesday.
  8. Hauled in HFTD Tomahawk from TRU's online sale. Also, my room got repaired. Now I just gotta put my stuff back in there.
  9. damn, that thing is bad-ass!!
  10. Picked up The Expendables DVD, HftD Terradive, Marvel Universe 2-pack Sentry vs. Spider-Man, and Power Rangers Samurai Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Pink Rangers all from Target and Wal-Mart.
  11. Daaaamn someone got an early tax return! :D haha I wish. I'm actually owing the IRS this year. The toy haul was something I had going with BBTS, all store credit for some of my duplicate unwanted figures. As for the car, I gave up my 2002 Ford Focus ZX3 (Cliffjumper) due to an exhaust system fail that wouldn't let me pass smog. As for my room, I've been somewhat roomless (homeless so to speak, since both my figure collection and myself reside in there most of the day) for a whole month and a week. The guys responsible for the rebuild are barely going to start it this Wednesday (1-12-11). So hopefully, in a couple days, I'll have a room again and so will my Transformers, Marvel Legends, Iron Man figures, Voltrons and Megazords.
  12. My haul for today: Fansproject Protector Armor Sidearm kit Iron Man 2 Modern War Machine Iron Man 2 Ultimate Avengers Armor Marvel Universe Modular Armor Iron Man CrazyDevy King's Power Parts Sonic Sword and my last week's haul was a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE. Coming soon, my rebuilt room.
  13. I put my sealed one up on E-Bay for $45 bid only. It ended up selling for $69.99 with $10.20 shipping.
  14. Found and purchased Marvel Universe's Iron Man 2020, Dark Hawkeye, Ghost Rider and Yellowjacket today at TRU.
  15. the other 2 episodes are just hilarious. it makes me wonder if they're planning on doing the other 3 episodes. Robot Chicken's version is supposed to be coming out pretty soon
  16. no ETA just yet. still going through some things with insurance. its been about 13 days now. sleeping on the couch is quite uncomfortable. as for that megazord i got, yeah it does look naked without the dragonzord but i'm hoping that they are making one to accompany this thing. Oh, hauls.....well, technically they're not at my house yet but I did win a couple auctions on E-Bay for a Marvel Legends Domino, X-23 (X-Force skivvies), an Iron Man 2 6" War Machine and a MOSC Marvel Universe Archangel (blue face). I also purchased the new Family Guy - It's a Trap DVD (HILARIOUS).
  17. As promised, here are pics of the damage my room took in. This was my worst thing to ever receive That all occured back on the 8th of December. Kinda sucks that my collection and I are still roomless to this day. But aside from all that I did get me a 2010 MMPR Megazord back on December 10 Also, yesterday I picked up a 2011 Marvel Universe Series 1 Iron Man
  18. the carpet was 3/4 soaked. my room had 13 minutes worth of water spillage into it before i was even able to locate and shut off the water main. luckily most of my electronics still work but my collection and I are pretty much homeless for the time being. I'll work up some pics of the damage as it is one of my worst hauls EVAR!! lol
  19. ^^ Nice man. I have to wait to be able to enjoy mine. Floods = no bueno.
  20. My RTS Turbo Tracks came in today from Hasbro Toy Shop. Jazz was supposed to ship with it but I guess that didn't happen, so now I have to wait for it. Bleh
  21. Bought Generations Thunderwing and Cliffjumper today at TRU. Also recieved 2 more Megazords in the mail yesterday: the Zeo and Shogun Megazords both complete. I'll post pics later
  22. Hauled in a few figures from the Marvel Legends line: 2-Pack Nick Fury 2-Pack Mr. Fantastic 2-Pack Thing 2-Pack Invisible Woman Ares Series Human Torch 2-Pack Cannonball Red Hulk Series X-Force Wolverine Young Avengers Boxed Set featuring Hulkling, Patriot, Iron Lad and Wiccan Giant Man Series Ant Man And from yesterday, I hauled in a Super Zeo Megazord. I'm collecting all the Megazords up until the 2nd movie. Everything after that is just kibble.
  23. The Titanus is pretty awesome man. Lot of good detail except for the front chest area that folds down. It fits my Mega Ninja Falconzord perfectly. Some video review I saw on Youtube said it only fits the new MMPR 2010 Megazord but that dude was wrong. I'll post pics of it pretty soon.
  24. More Non TF-Hauls for the week: Marvel Legends Fans' Choice Winner 2-Pack Warpath & Deadpool (Source: Toys R Us) Marvel Legends Fans' Choice Winner 2-Pack Black Widow & Winter Soldier (Source: Toys R Us) Marvel Universe Galactus w/ Silver Surfer (Source: Toys R Us) Power Rangers Zeo Pyramidas [Complete] (box not pictured) (Source: www.ebay.com, Seller: rwusco7) Voltron I (15-Vehicle Giftset-Loose & Complete) (Source: www.ebay.com, Seller: super-onin) That's my 2nd Vehicle Voltron BTW. I have another set still sealed in it's original boxes, which I hauled in not too long ago.
  25. BEFORE AFTER
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.