Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JT-Prime

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JT-Prime

  1. Got my FP Bruticus Parts in yesterday :yay
  2. Optics, its the Ultimate armor from Ultimate Avengers
  3. Walmart Exclusive Mark IV Iron Man. Got it in the mail today.
  4. u has a haul, i has a haul too Courtesy of E-Bay, I did the math and ended up getting these guys for about $17.45 each. It's not bad even though I would rather favor getting them for their actual store price. All in all, this was the cheapest deal I found when looking them up. TFA Ironhide and Rodimus Minor:
  5. man, i can't wait for mine. mine show up on friday according to UPS tracking.
  6. Henkei Thundercracker arrived in the mail today, courtesy of D-Unit (Thanks again buddy) One more Seeker to go!
  7. The Hulkbuster is it's own mold. What sets the two apart (the Juggernaut and Hulkbuster) is the articulation joints. At their midsections, the Juggernaut has a swivel-in-place socket joint whereas the Hulkbuster has a 45-degree movement back and forth to simulate full abdominal flex or crunching, and waist rotation at full 360 degrees. The hands also have differences albeit the fingers (Juggernaut has rotational thumbs versus the Hulkbuster and his clasping positionable thumbs. The legs are the same, just remolded and resculpted for their respective figures. The Hulkbuster I have is from the Marvel Legends line-up. I'm currently working on what is going to be dubbed as my first custom piece, and that is a full-sized Marvel Legends buildup of the Hall of Armor. So far, I'm still at design phase, and I'm still working on getting at least 3 more figures to complete the armor lineup.
  8. that, it does. i was doing a mold study and comparison though and the dimensions, as well as the articulation gimmicks are far different from each other.
  9. got my Scout Breacher in from Hong Kong today
  10. where'd you see a Juggernaut in Iron Man armor Breaker? I have Juggernaut: The Hulkbuster: And the very rare Battle Monger Armor:
  11. Got some stuff in today....YAY!!! CrazyDevy Forearms and Fansproject G3 Trailer from BBTS: And I mentioned in an earlier post that I got in a bunch of Marvel Legends Figures. I downloaded this image the other day: and did my own:
  12. Ah Nintendo Power....I used to love reading that mag back when I had my old school Nintendo. My haul this week is all Marvel Legends: ML Series 6 Juggernaut ML Series 7 Apocalypse ML Giant Man Series Kitty Pryde ML Annihilus Series Emma Frost ML Series 12 Astonishing X-Men Wolverine X-Men Classics Archangel ML Nemesis Series Beast ML Twin Pack Series Forge ML Series 9 Professor X X-Men Classics Gambit ML SDCC Exclusive AOA Sunfire ML Queen Brood Series Marvel Girl ML Queen Brood Series Astonishing X-Men Cyclops ML Series 14 Psylocke I am also a huge X-Men fan aside from Transformers. Kinda sucked that Toybiz never got to finish their work on the Marvel Legends series.
  13. i noticed that, looking at Huffer's Mini-Con. Perhaps the designers at Hasbro are fans of Gummy Bears or they were thinking about them when drawing them up.
  14. HA Jazz x2 Classics Voyager Optimus Prime Classics Deluxe Bumblebee Classics Mirage Classics Ramjet Classics Starscream Classics Skywarp Fansproject G3 Trailer CrazyDevy Forearms Set
  15. My Haul for the week: Iron Man Mark V Armor 6" Wal-Mart Exclusive {Source: www.ebay.com} Leader Class Starscream #2 Mindwipe #2 Skystalker {Source: DJ Bomberman - www.TFormers.com}
  16. Bought Hubcap and Legends Ravage at Target today
  17. SDCC Blaster from www.hasbrotoyshop.com and a Knight Morpher Commander from www.bigbadtoystore.com Vintage Dept.
  18. Got some stuff in the mail today....YAY!! :yay Alternators Rumble and Ravage {Source: www.bigbadtoystore.com Orphanage} Cybertron Wing Saber and Metroplex {Source: www.bigbadtoystore.com Orphanage} Generations Drift #2 and ROTF Sideways #2 {Source: www.hasbrotoyshop.com}
  19. my recent hauls for this week: My Comic Con haul: PE-01R & PE-01F {Source: some random vendor}, Masterpiece Grimlock TRU Exclusive {Source: Entertainment Earth booth} Haul from UPS shipments: Animated Arcee x5, Oil Slick, Lockdown {Source: www.toysrus.com} I now have 7 of these Arcees. Gonna keep one in the box, one in it's current color config, and the other 5 will become the other fembots. More to come within the next week.
  20. Hauled in my 2nd Classics Rodimus from the BBTS Orphanage (my other Rodimus is MOSC) and a loose, complete Human Alliance Mudflap from SilverTF. Comic Con for me this Thursday. Gonna try and haul me in a SDCC Blaster.
  21. Picked up HFTD Leader Starscream and Voyager Sea Spray at TRU. And I haven't really posted up any pics of what I hauled in lately so here's to make up for the last month and a half: My Iron Man Collection - working on a Hall of Armor shelf diorama to house all of 21 armors that I have. And just recently, I ordered a Classics Rodimus, an Alternators Ravage Jaguar XK, an Alternators Rumble Civic Si, a complete Cybertron Metroplex, a complete Cybertron Wing Saber and a loose, complete Knight Morpher Optimus from BBTS. Also, on TRU.com, I went ahead and purchased 5 more Animated Arcees, Animated Lockdown and Animated Oil Slick.
  22. Transformers Toys: WFC Optimus {source: Toys R Us} WFC Bumblebee {source: Toys R Us} PCC Huffer w/ Caliburst {source: Toys R Us} Battle Blade Bumblebee {source: Toys R Us} Alternators Prowl {source: sertile} Alternators Mirage {source: sertile} Classics Skywarp {source: Tfan36}
  23. Haven't really been posting much but I recently got TF: Animated Japan Blackout, Universe 2.0 Inferno (loose), 2/ea Borders Exclusive Iron Man Mark IV, and 2/ea Diamond Select War Machines
  24. awesome haul there Liege hehe I just got a Walmart Masterpiece Starscream, a G1-colored Transformers Movie Starscream and an ROTF Demolishor from TFan36. He was gonna actually trash these figs but I picked them up. I'll be looking to sell the Movie Starscream and Demolishor pretty soon as I already have a Movie Starscream and 2 Demolishors.
  25. Some recent stuff I just hauled in: Iron Man 2 Movie Series War Machine (Wal-Mart) Iron Man 2 Walmart Exclusive Mark VI 6" Iron Man (Walmart) Iron Man 2 Concept Armor Series featuring War Machine Omega Factor Armor, Iron Man Vibranium Armor and Iron Man Bio-Metal Armor (E-Bay) Masterpiece Skywarp (TFormers.com user: The Wombat King)
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.