Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JT-Prime

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JT-Prime

  1. Hauled in a few things this week so far: Gran Turismo 5 for my PS3 (Source: Toys R Us) CDMW-10 The King's Power Parts Predaking Head (Source: www.bigbadtoystore.com) CDMW-11 The King's Power Parts Predaking Wings w/ Power Plus+ Parts (Source: www.bigbadtoystore.com) Marvel Universe Havok (Source: www.bigbadtoystore.com) Marvel Universe Kitty Pryde (Source: Target) Iron Man 2 Mark I Armor (Source: www.bigbadtoystore.com) Power Rangers Turbo Deluxe Turbo Megazord [incomplete] (Source: www.ebay.com, Seller: fstoys4u) Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Deluxe Ninja Megazord [incomplete] (Source: www.ebay.com, Seller: fstoys4u) Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Deluxe Falconzord (Source: www.ebay.com, Seller: fstoys4u) Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 2010 Deluxe Mix & Morph Titanus (Source: www.bigbadtoystore.com) **Kitty Pryde not pictured**
  2. Just got the new Grapple in today from overseas via E-Bay
  3. I hauled in one of the greatest toys of my childhood That's right. VEHICLE VOLTRON!!! Completely sealed, unopened. All components in their original packaging from 1985.
  4. :yay I see your Tigatron arrived safely then :yay yes sir. did you ever get that rodimus i sent you?
  5. Today's Non TF Haul from E-Bay: I never really owned the entire set till now. It was one of my most favorite Zord sets.
  6. Just postin up pics of my recent hauls over the month of October. Got some new items coming in but it'll be a while before I get pics of that stuff. The Ultimate Armor in this pic has some huge QC issues. When I looked it over, I noticed that the arms were completely backward. I don't know how to take these figures apart but I sure's heck wanna fix it.
  7. Picked up Marvel Legends Fan's Choice Exclusives of Warpath and Deadpool and Black Widow and Winter Soldier today at TRU. And over the weekend, I got a Tigatron USB Memory Stick from Sparkless.
  8. cool man. find me some Iron Man and Marvel Universe figs, and i'll pay ya.
  9. cOngrats on the job Arden!
  10. picked up 4 new Iron Man figures today at the TRU outside my work.
  11. Got me a replacement Iron Man Mark 3 from the first movie figure line and a Marvel Universe Amazing Spider-Man
  12. Hauled in some stuff today: Tein S.Tech Suspension springs for my Focus aka Cliffjumper (yes, I named my car Cliffjumper) And my TRU haul consisted of Marvel Universe's Incredible Hulk, Iron Patriot, Iron Spider-Man, Multiple Man and Colossus, and Transformers Animated's Rodimus Minor and Cybertronian Ironhide.
  13. Gettin down! My WFC Soundwave in my makeshift boombox mode. Frenzy and Rumble breakin' to electric boogaloo
  14. for some reason, i could never see gatling guns used in pistol form. it just looks quasi-retarded. and btw, as a QC issue, for those who have the Generations Red Alert, be sure to check the right leg at the knee joint. when i opened mine, the right knee was backwards so i had to disassemble the right leg, turn the knee and reassemble. simple fix if you have that issue with your Red Alert.
  15. Got 2x Generations Blurrs, a TFA Japan Wingblade Optimus Prime, a Generations Cybertronian Megatron, and 2x Generations Dirge from BBTS today. And I was messing around with an idea for my Generations Soundwave and came up with this: And for posing purposes:
  16. Got my BBTS haul in today, and it consists of: And here's a couple other pics of my G1 Devastator with all the parts installed: My Devastator is now taller than my Energon Superion.
  17. AWESOME!!! Yeah man, relish it!! :yay
  18. Last Stand of the Wreckers w00t!!
  19. I hauled in some Hawaiian food and Scout Insecticon
  20. Check your messages Sparkless, and you'll see that I rock even more hehe. But yeah, no worries bro. I do what I can for a fellow collector. There was no telling what I would've done with 7 Arcees. And as I said, if I find me an extra Rodimus, it'll be on its way to you as well.
  21. I hauled in Starcraft II and the new Linkin Park CD today. Also ordered a copy of The Last Stand of the Wreckers from Barnes & Noble.
  22. I hauls in a set of G1 Pounce and Wingspan (complete and minty fresh) and G1 Cloudraker and Fastlane (also complete and minty fresh). The joints on these guys are astoundingly tight (like rigamortis tight) and the stickers have no rub-off, and look hella new. The original owner sold them to this comic shop that sells vintage goods only. Its a shame the original owner threw away the boxes.
  23. probably my last haul for a while till i can get back on my feet financially... Marvel Select Iron Man Extremis Armor from E-Bay
  24. picked up a Marvel Select Thing figure from Frank & Sons (Collectible Show)
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.