Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JT-Prime

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JT-Prime

  1. yeah i got him a couple saturdays ago. hoping they make a leader version of it
  2. Picked up Heroic Age Captain America (Bucky Cap) and a Marvel Universe Spider-Woman at TRU today. Also got a Beast Wars Scorponok from E-bay in the mail as well. My Beast Wars figures are complete now! YES!!!
  3. On Friday, I got my Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Megatron from E-Bay. And for today, I got a Human Alliance Roadbuster from E-Bay.
  4. ^^nice!! I picked up a Marvel Universe Mystique and an X-Men First Class poster with Colossus and Wolverine damaging the Danger Room from Things From Another World in Universal CityWalk. Also, picked up an Avengers t-shirt and an Autobots t-shirt, featuring Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Jazz and Rodimus Prime.
  5. Picked up Beast Wars Waspinator, Rhinox and an Animated Voyager Bulkhead at Botcon today :). Now I just need a Transmetal 2 Megatron, a Scorponok and a Terrorsaur to complete my Beast Wars lineup. As for my Animated lineup, just needing a Leader Megatron and a Blackarachnia.
  6. Picked up a Super Combat Captain America, Captain Britain and a Marvel Universe Vision (clear) from TRU today
  7. Picked up a Cyberverse Commander Powerglide and a Deluxe Mudflap from TRU today.
  8. First off, here's a pic of my last haul from Friday, May 27: And for today, thanks to an employee at my local TRU in town, I got: So now I'm a happy guy.
  9. Picked up 2 Marvel Universe 2-packs today at TRU: X-Men First Class Cyclops and Jean Grey X-Men First Class Wolverine vs. Sabertooth I'll post a pic later. Still no Shockwave.
  10. Hauled in from TRU: Captain America - Heavy Artillery Captain America - Battlefield Transformers DOTM Voyager Skyhammer
  11. why, thank you sir! i try to keep my hauls as epic as possible HA!!
  12. Got in a HUMONGOUS haul for today. From Big Bad Toy Store: Marvel Select Thor Marvel Universe Gladiator Marvel Universe Cyclops Marvel Universe Cable Marvel Universe Apocalypse Marvel Universe First Appearance Wolverine Revoltech Valkyrie VF-1S Revoltech Iron Man Mark VI Corbot Defender War Axe CrazyDevy.com King's Power Parts Cannons Perfect Effect Ultimate Form Backpack set Perfect Effect Scouting Force Transformers United Rumble and Frenzy Transformers Generations Wheeljack Transformers Generations Warpath Transformers Generations Thundercracker Transformers Generations Sergeant Kup Transformers Generations Scourge Transformers Reveal the Shield Wreck-Gar Transformers Reveal the Shield Perceptor Devil Horns Custom Cliffjumper Kit And from Toys 'R' Us, next to my job: Voyager DOTM Megatron Leader DOTM Sentinel Prime Deluxe DOTM Bumblebee Deluxe DOTM Ratchet Deluxe DOTM Sideswipe Deluxe DOTM Crankcase Deluxe DOTM Topspin Deluxe DOTM Roadbuster Deluxe DOTM Skids Marvel Universe 35th Anniversary Classic Giant Size X-Men Set All I can say is, FUCK YEAH!!!!!
  13. I think i'll be picking up that Powerglide and sell off my Universe 2.0 one. For me, its just best to have that guy scout-sized rather than all giant.
  14. My non-TF haul: Marvel Universe Wolverine vs. Silver Samurai (source: Toys 'R' Us) Marvel Universe Dark Spider-Man & Dark Wolverine (source: www.TFormers.com member "ersico") Marvel Universe Ms. Marvel (Dark Avenger Variant) (source: www.ebay.com) The bigger haul is almost here....:D
  15. Another Marvel Universe haul from the Toys R Us that's about 95 feet from my work: Ronin Warpath (red & blue) x3 Kitty Pryde x2 Sunfire x2 Havok x2 Archangel (blue faced) x2 I'm keeping one of the Warpaths and Ronin. The others are going on E-Bay
  16. Hauled in Doc Sampson, Black Panther and Sunfire from Marvel Universe, courtesy of Mr. ersico. Thanks man!
  17. My Non-TF Haul for the day: Marvel Universe 2-Pack Storm and Nightcrawler
  18. Hauled in some Marvel Universe and Thor figures today. Bought the following: Grey Hulk Punisher Silver Surfer Wolverine and Captain America 2-pack Marvel's Shield Bash Odin Secret Attack Loki Battle Hammer Thor Over the weekend, I also hauled in a Playstation 3 Move control pack, a Move charger, a new SD card for my camera and an HTC Evo 4G phone.
  19. ^^that's awesome man! I hauled in an X-Men Classic Collector's Set featuring Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Beast and Angel in their original uniforms, courtesy of some person on E-Bay. I wish they made Marvel Universe-sized versions of this set.
  20. probably. i don't have an official count as of yet but i'll handle that probably later tonight :D UPDATE: 508 Transformers total. And that doesn't include what's sitting in my Pile of Loot over at BBTS. Scourge, Wreck-Gar, Kup and Perceptor plus my Perfect Effect Ultimate Form set. If anything, I'd say I have just about 700-750 figures chillin in my room right now. That's a ton of dusting.
  21. everything's put together by series and era. took me a week
  22. Just got Marvel Universe Jean Grey and Moon Knight courtesy of ersico
  23. Repaired Room continued.... More.... I have more, which I will upload into my collection album. But that is my room...I sleep in it, I'm happy that I'm back in it, and I'm glad I can start collecting solid again.
  24. Back on December 8, 2010, my room suffered a major flood coming from an emergency fire sprinkler pipe in my room. My floor was destroyed, part of my wall and some of my boxed figures were ruined. Two months later, on February 9, 2011, I received my best birthday present ever....my rebuilt room. I shared the news last month, and even promised pictures. Well, now I have them. So here they are:
  25. Got Cybertron Megatron in the mail today, courtesy of ShadowJin.
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.