Everything posted by JT-Prime
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
i wouldn't know Sir Liege. I was kinda in a frantic search for this kit since I posted it up on the Endcap and nobody was willing to sell. Plus BBTS and RK ran out, as did TFSource. Then I Yahoo'd the kit and they were talking about it on I think it was Seibertron.com or TFW2005 (I think that's the name), and decided to check out each site's webstores that they promote. Ages 3 & Up just so happened to have some kits in stock, and so I bought.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Never thought I'd be able to find one but I did, thanks to an online store called Ages Three And Up out in Canada. Got to me faster than I anticipated. Before: After: And from E-BAY, all the necessary parts needed to complete my Combaticons to merge them into Bruticus
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
he's actually quite balanced. i just didn't have his legs fully snapped in
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
City Commander upgrade kit from Toy Arena, ROTF Brawn from Wal-Mart and a complete G1 Darkwing to go with my complete Dreadwind
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
My latest haul, straight from the BBTS Action Figure Orphanage: A Universe 2.0 Smokescreen complete, a Classics Astrotrain complete (2nd one in my collection. The other one is sealed), and a G1 Headmaster Hardhead with Duros missing guns
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
My haul: Some G1 goodies or baddies considering they're Decepticons: Vortex, Blast Off, Swindle, Brawl, and Onslaught all incomplete. And Powermaster Dreadwind with Hi-Test complete. Then my TRU haul was a mix: 2x ROTF Long Haul (one for display in box, and the other to go loose) Some Iron Man 2 figures. War Machine (Comic Series), Mark II, Mark III, Mark IV, Mark V and Mark VI armors
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
yes it is.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
finally came in after 6 weeks of waiting. bought this thing back on the 28th of February. PYRO!! needs minor repairs to the missile launcher and some tightening on the light bar
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Got a new shipment in the mail today. From E-Bay user davemamer: Overbite Skalor Seawing Tentakil Nautilator Snaptrap hehe cheesy action pose Alt Mode Weapon Mode Piranacon
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
out of everything i collect, i don't have a single Batman figure....AND HE'S MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO!!! Man, I let him down :P
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Well, thanks to Sami, my new Menasor parts arrived. Thank you very much btw. I also got my Dead End and Wildrider in the mail from Ebay user dit38. Both need the Reprolabel treatment. And the end result:
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
there was a Nautilator I saw for $69.99 on a BIN. no weapons though
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
yes i did. $299 + 19.20 shipping.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I'm probably gonna beat myself up for this but oh well. My newest acquisition from E-Bay user davemamer (Item 360235008085) and yes, it's complete.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
My haul from last week, thanks to InfiniteCRON: Dragstrip, Breakdown and Motormaster. And Sami is shipping me some parts for Menasor. I also picked up Dead End and Wildrider from E-Bay (from user Dit38), and I'll have pics of them posted as soon as I get them in. To finish it off, I have this sitting in my Pile of Loot from BBTS: its just missing the two guns. chalk up another rescued figure from the BBTS Action Figure Orphanage aka Vintage Department
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I probably blabbed about getting these earlier in this thread but if I didn't here it is - my G1 Dinobots. Snarl (E-Bay: shawnmatthewtoys) Grimlock (E-Bay: g1transformerstore) Slag (E-Bay: bellkad1230) Swoop (E-Bay: wheeljackslab) Sludge (E-Bay: wheeljackslab) All complete, lots of wear, some of them are in bad need of a reprolabel job, and most likely some joint tightening And to finish off my haul for the day, I preordered War for Cybertron from GameStop. Gonna get me that Shockwave.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
i really think they should rename that department to Recently Used or The Action Figure Orphanage. I have about 100 figures purchased from that site's vintage pile
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
From Big Bad Toy Store's Vintage Department: Onslaught, Silverbolt, Powerglide
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
OH MY GOD...that Devastator looks BAD ASS!!!! Where did you get those parts? Who makes those parts? Man, that is almost a perfect cartoon representation of G1 Devastator. Very nice. i ordered the parts directly from Crazydevy.com. Didn't want to go through BBTS. The leg kit makes Devastator taller. IIRC, Superion was taller than Devastator by a few scant millimeters. With the kit, he's mucho taller.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Got some stuff in the mail today. And after installing all the mods:
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I hauled in Universe 2.0 Ratchet without weapon. My G1 Roadbuster finally came in from the Philippines with everything but the antenna, radar dish, and missiles. And for my E-Bay hauls, all 5 G1 Dinobots, complete with weapons and very little wear. I am a happy collector.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
TFA Arcee and a KO Defensor set. The Defensor set isn't all that bad. Part plastic and die cast parts, original G1 colors, box included. Its pretty much the same one Sami picked up a couple days ago.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
hehe i pulled all the guns out and it brought me back to that picture of Fortress Maximus vs. Godzilla. The word "OVERKILL" came to mind haha
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
thanks to Th0r4z1n3, I got this:
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I got Cliffjumper and Galvatron from Liege Evilmus today And two more Wreckers - Whirl and Guzzle







