Everything posted by JT-Prime
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I used to autocross, using a Ford Focus ZX3 as my driving platform. Since I started doing it, I just haven't been able to make turns at a slow pace without gunning it. Cornering has just become a speed obsession with me.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I hauled in a Marvel Universe Thanos, courtesy of ersico. And I also got my speeding ticket fine in the mail...$244 for doing 40 in a 25 on a left turn. Yes, I make my turns fast.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
PCC Dinobots and Heavytread came in the mail today from Hasbrotoyshop.com.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
^^ very nice haul there Omega Jetfire. You planning on doing any of the CrazyDevy mods to both Devastator and Predaking or are you leaving them as they are?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Just in...RTS Windcharger all the way from the UK via E-Bay. Hells yah!!
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
picked up a Lightning Strike Thor from the new Thor movie, a Marvel Universe Phoenix and Cyclops 2-pack, an RTS G2 Prime, Killzone 3 and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for the PS3.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I hauled in a Cable and Jean Grey set from Marvel Legends off of E-Bay this past Wednesday.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Hauled in HFTD Tomahawk from TRU's online sale. Also, my room got repaired. Now I just gotta put my stuff back in there.
-
The Action Pose Thread
damn, that thing is bad-ass!!
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Picked up The Expendables DVD, HftD Terradive, Marvel Universe 2-pack Sentry vs. Spider-Man, and Power Rangers Samurai Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Pink Rangers all from Target and Wal-Mart.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Daaaamn someone got an early tax return! :D haha I wish. I'm actually owing the IRS this year. The toy haul was something I had going with BBTS, all store credit for some of my duplicate unwanted figures. As for the car, I gave up my 2002 Ford Focus ZX3 (Cliffjumper) due to an exhaust system fail that wouldn't let me pass smog. As for my room, I've been somewhat roomless (homeless so to speak, since both my figure collection and myself reside in there most of the day) for a whole month and a week. The guys responsible for the rebuild are barely going to start it this Wednesday (1-12-11). So hopefully, in a couple days, I'll have a room again and so will my Transformers, Marvel Legends, Iron Man figures, Voltrons and Megazords.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
My haul for today: Fansproject Protector Armor Sidearm kit Iron Man 2 Modern War Machine Iron Man 2 Ultimate Avengers Armor Marvel Universe Modular Armor Iron Man CrazyDevy King's Power Parts Sonic Sword and my last week's haul was a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE. Coming soon, my rebuilt room.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I put my sealed one up on E-Bay for $45 bid only. It ended up selling for $69.99 with $10.20 shipping.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Found and purchased Marvel Universe's Iron Man 2020, Dark Hawkeye, Ghost Rider and Yellowjacket today at TRU.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
the other 2 episodes are just hilarious. it makes me wonder if they're planning on doing the other 3 episodes. Robot Chicken's version is supposed to be coming out pretty soon
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
no ETA just yet. still going through some things with insurance. its been about 13 days now. sleeping on the couch is quite uncomfortable. as for that megazord i got, yeah it does look naked without the dragonzord but i'm hoping that they are making one to accompany this thing. Oh, hauls.....well, technically they're not at my house yet but I did win a couple auctions on E-Bay for a Marvel Legends Domino, X-23 (X-Force skivvies), an Iron Man 2 6" War Machine and a MOSC Marvel Universe Archangel (blue face). I also purchased the new Family Guy - It's a Trap DVD (HILARIOUS).
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
As promised, here are pics of the damage my room took in. This was my worst thing to ever receive That all occured back on the 8th of December. Kinda sucks that my collection and I are still roomless to this day. But aside from all that I did get me a 2010 MMPR Megazord back on December 10 Also, yesterday I picked up a 2011 Marvel Universe Series 1 Iron Man
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
the carpet was 3/4 soaked. my room had 13 minutes worth of water spillage into it before i was even able to locate and shut off the water main. luckily most of my electronics still work but my collection and I are pretty much homeless for the time being. I'll work up some pics of the damage as it is one of my worst hauls EVAR!! lol
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
^^ Nice man. I have to wait to be able to enjoy mine. Floods = no bueno.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
My RTS Turbo Tracks came in today from Hasbro Toy Shop. Jazz was supposed to ship with it but I guess that didn't happen, so now I have to wait for it. Bleh
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Bought Generations Thunderwing and Cliffjumper today at TRU. Also recieved 2 more Megazords in the mail yesterday: the Zeo and Shogun Megazords both complete. I'll post pics later
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Hauled in a few figures from the Marvel Legends line: 2-Pack Nick Fury 2-Pack Mr. Fantastic 2-Pack Thing 2-Pack Invisible Woman Ares Series Human Torch 2-Pack Cannonball Red Hulk Series X-Force Wolverine Young Avengers Boxed Set featuring Hulkling, Patriot, Iron Lad and Wiccan Giant Man Series Ant Man And from yesterday, I hauled in a Super Zeo Megazord. I'm collecting all the Megazords up until the 2nd movie. Everything after that is just kibble.
-
The Action Pose Thread
The Titanus is pretty awesome man. Lot of good detail except for the front chest area that folds down. It fits my Mega Ninja Falconzord perfectly. Some video review I saw on Youtube said it only fits the new MMPR 2010 Megazord but that dude was wrong. I'll post pics of it pretty soon.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
More Non TF-Hauls for the week: Marvel Legends Fans' Choice Winner 2-Pack Warpath & Deadpool (Source: Toys R Us) Marvel Legends Fans' Choice Winner 2-Pack Black Widow & Winter Soldier (Source: Toys R Us) Marvel Universe Galactus w/ Silver Surfer (Source: Toys R Us) Power Rangers Zeo Pyramidas [Complete] (box not pictured) (Source: www.ebay.com, Seller: rwusco7) Voltron I (15-Vehicle Giftset-Loose & Complete) (Source: www.ebay.com, Seller: super-onin) That's my 2nd Vehicle Voltron BTW. I have another set still sealed in it's original boxes, which I hauled in not too long ago.
- The Action Pose Thread







