Everything posted by JT-Prime
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
hauled in a TF Universe 2.0 Nemesis Prime MISB from silverTF today.
-
The Action Pose Thread
HA Roadbuster and Leadfoot
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Hauled in HA Leadfoot today
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
i haven't opened them up yet as I'm in the middle of planning a remodel of my room/museum. from what i can see, they look pretty cool. they each have a magnet inside them to have them interact with each other or activate some special features on the playsets. Once I have things situated, I'll let you know. So far, I'm just happy to have them. The last time I ever had Thundercats was back when I was 7, and seeing them now is just nostalgic for me.
-
The Action Pose Thread
now that's impressive
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Hauled in a couple things over the week. Monday (already posted about it): Lugnut {source: TFormers member JNYCE} Tuesday: Order haul for TFormers member Sparkless - Masterpiece Rodimus Prime {source: Toys R Us} Today: Thundercats 4" Lion-O {source: www.amazon.com} Thundercats 4" Panthro {source: www.amazon.com} Thundercats 4" Wilykat {source: www.amazon.com} Thundercats 4" Wilykit {source: www.amazon.com} Thundercats 4" Cheetara {source: www.ebay.com} Sorry for the craptastic pic.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Got a Reveal The Shield Lugnut in the mail today, courtesy of JNYCE. Many thanks to you and the high speed shipping.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Pic of my haul as promised
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
they didn't have the classic ones in stock but i think they have them on the TRU website. The employee that helped me said a couple guys walked in there at opening, and snatched up a cart full of figures that were newly stocked. Some of their purchases included the Marvel Universe Sentinels, all four of the MP Rodimus Primes, a case of Ultimate Primes, a case of Thundertanks and all of the other characters in the Thundercats lineup, minus the mummified Mumm-Ra.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Hauled in some new Thundercats figures from TRU today. I bought the Thundertank, 4" Tygra, 4" Mumm-Ra and the 4" Deluxe Mumm-Ra. I'll post pics later. No Rodimus Primes available as some guy went in there, right at opening, and swiped up all 4 they had in stock.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
hauled in the SDCC '11 Marvel Universe Sentinel today from HTS
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Hauled in a Wal-Mart Exclusive Sideswipe from E-Bay member 'sworties' to complete an order for forum member 'HnH'
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Haul Assignment from Forum Member 'HnH' Scan Series Sideswipe (source: Toys R Us)Just got to wait for the other item I got of E-Bay, and off to the Netherlands this package goes.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
working on that. I checked with TRU earlier, and spoke to one of their lead ordering peoples. No stores have them yet, no inventory in database. As soon as this guy gets them in though, he'll have some on hold for me.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
a tad bit. I'm just waiting on the last couple parts to the Predaking add-ons to come in, my entire lineup of Thundercats, my Destroyer figure and a Marvel Select Captain America. Contemplating on getting the Fansproject Insecticons
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I wasn't intending on picking it up but I figured since I had it sitting in front of me, I might as well pick it up and cancel my preorder at BBTS
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Hauled in quite a few things today: Haul Assignment for Forum Member 'HnH' DOTM Sideswipe (source: Target) DOTM Bumblebee (source: Target) DOTM Skids (source: Wal-Mart) DOTM Jolt (source: Wal-Mart) DOTM Barricade (source: Target) Personal Haul: Generations Warpath (source: Target) DOTM Hatchet (source: Target) SDCC 2011 Marvel Legends Modern Age Thor (source: E-Bay Store My-D Pins & Collectibles, user: josue_714) SDCC 2011 Transformers Prime First Edition Optimus Prime (source: E-Bay Store My-D Pins & Collectibles, user: josue_714) Marvel Universe Human Torch - Flame On Variant (source: My-D Pins & Collectibles) Marvel Universe Dr. Doom (source: My-D Pins & Collectibles) Captain America: The First Avenger Red Skull (source: My-D Pins & Collectibles)
-
The Action Pose Thread
That TF Prime Optimus looks pretty cool. I'm picking mine up tomorrow but I may just keep it as a boxed piece.
-
The Action Pose Thread
not an action pose but its something... and my Perfect Effect Scouting Force vs Revoltech Iron Man Mk. VI
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Just got this in today at my work from BBTS: Jetwing Optimus Prime
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
hauled in a few things yesterday. BBTS MP-09 Rodimus Prime (opened) 20th Anniversary Masterpiece Optimus Prime (complete) Animated Leader Class Megatron Animated Deluxe Class Blackarachnia Marvel Universe Team 3-Pack X-Force Marvel Universe Team 3-Pack Classic Avengers E-Bay Just-It-Toys MP-01 Optimus Prime TrailerI'm pretty happy considering my Animated lineup is now complete. I gotta buy more pegs and racks soon because my Marvel Universe collection is getting quite out of hand.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Hauled in a Leader Class Ironhide from E-Bay, courtesy of oregontt. $25 shipping, yet postage reads $9.30. big WTF in my head
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I asked myself the same thing. I sometimes suspect that he just takes whatever he bought previously and stages them differently to produce a haul but my suspicions have been known to be wrong from time to time lol. to think, i used to buy like he does.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Picked up a DOTM Laserbeak, Mortal Kombat (PS3) and LA Noire (PS3) from TRU today.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
yeah, the new Voyagers are a bit smaller than what they used to be.







