Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Superior Grilled Cheese

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Superior Grilled Cheese

  1. That's the first thing I did to him. A little involved, I hate pulling pinned joints, but very much worth it. I actually did it with the arm still assembled. I just took out the screw, super glued the 2 halves, and shaved down the chunk the screw was in and about half of the back of the elbow. No effort required at all So I guess I'd say for me, it was even more worth it :tfevil
  2. see hasbro, he looks much better with actual elbows!
  3. The chest was pissing me off, I didn't want to break the damn thing by forcing it out. They should've just made a slot at the top of the groove so it can easily come out. It's probably just mine, but the bottom of Prime's right foot (the flap that makes the grill), is it loose for anybody else? I agree completely with the chest....scared the crap out of me when I finally got the first chest panel off. The grill piece isn't loose for me, but snapping the entire front truck assembly (arms and feet) is the biggest pain the ass for me. Took me a good 20 min. to get it all lined up and together
  4. Got ROTF voyager starscream last night, and leader OP this morning. OP's transformation makes me want to :9000
  5. why would anyone on this site post pictures of toys frozen with embarrassment for playing with toys? :tfevil
  6. There is something about this image that's cuter than it should be. :schin breakaway looks very depressed playing with his toys....and i'm picturing starscream mocking him "look at me, i'm so sad wah wah wah" :tfevil
  7. I'm offended :tflaugh
  8. is that with or without shipping? I got knockout, dirt boss, dead end, depthcharge, rampage, and roll bar for a total $9.99 plus shipping :tfevil gotta love dem factory workers, but gotta hate the time for it to get here with shipping Also These soon. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170332457758 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170331614717 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160333728700 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170331122386 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...alenotsupported nice, I too got some more ebay goodies today in the mail as a lot: Beastwars TM2 prowl RID Scavenger, of all things, but he's very nifty Beastwars Rampage (missing his gun :roll) TM2 Megatron (shattered knee that I spent most of today fixing, again :roll) and a purple dinozaur....really? but eh, it was cheap, and I got a rampage a TM2 megatron out of it
  9. is that with or without shipping? I got knockout, dirt boss, dead end, depthcharge, rampage, and roll bar for a total $9.99 plus shipping :tfevil gotta love dem factory workers, but gotta hate the time for it to get here
  10. well I have to say, his prices and his obvious poor descriptions are enough of a deterrent. thanks for the PSA anyways
  11. well, i guess the only explanation is that transfan2 is actually animated swindle with his drawer to his private storage dimension :tflaugh
  12. some fun with activators starscream starscream can't sit on arcee quite right, but his hand does "clip" onto her handlebars with his null ray and the mirror
  13. That would explain how he's able to store all his stuff. Giant mansion! makes me curious; a: what does he do for a living b: how much does he spend each week on these hauls
  14. been a spending sort of week for me. ordered a universe powerglide after convincing myself he's worth it, picked up animated blurr from TRU, stopped at meijers later that night and ended up getting universe warpath (he has a wonderful black wash on him now and looks even better), and then got myself the sunstorm ratchet 2 pack....last one for quite some miles according to the target computer's. I wish I could've gotten an animated skywarp as well, but apparently the remaining 4 were sadly sold before I got there :fire
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.