Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Superior Grilled Cheese

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Superior Grilled Cheese

  1. Nice! Got a few questions though: Are these new arms going to integrate somehow with the alt mode, perhaps a weapons pack on the deck lid? What does he look like with the "wings" folded down against his back or against the hood? ...and the thing that's frustrated me to no end right now: Where are the emblems on the back of the hands / the hands from??? They look so damn familiar and I swear the answer is right in front of me! Edit: Finished studying and finally realized the hands belong to jetfire. I can sleep easy now and say to myself :hawhaw for not seeing it earlier
  2. :emo All I want right now is a highbrow, I get teased with the release of jazz and tracks, and EVERYTHING around me hasn't even gotten past wave 1 of all lines.
  3. I haven't seen a voyager of any kind at walmart in over a month now. Ass load of wave 1 PCC 5 packs though...
  4. ^either wheel centers or at the end of the camaro badges on the fenders
  5. So I was playing with darkmount today and had him half transformed with the tank turret instead of legs, giving a hovertank bot look Keep the cannon in front, unfold his legs, and keep his ax attached....darkmount can assume all sorts of "action" poses now. Try it for yourself to see what I mean :tfpwn
  6. scouts never go on sale...ever! :emo what's walmart thinking with having scouts and deluxes at the same price?
  7. Like a vintage one? I've been considering that too since last year after I got the masterpiece one
  8. I love that voltron (I have the standard plastic one). It's almost made of pure awesome, and I say almost because the hips are limited and you can't pull off the traditional "I am Voltron, my fist is roaring at you and by the way I have a huge sword" pose. Best $50 I spent in a long time though :D
  9. My local walmart still has half of its pegs full of ROTF mudflaps - not even the tuner repaint, the original release! Thankfully, I have a few targets in my area and I managed to finally find cybertron megatron and grabbed darkmount on a whim as well. Love that prime finally has his nemesis
  10. fitting that transfan2 gets the first post on page 1000 got my package from BBTS today and now i get to enjoy some seacons and chogokin goodness with getter dragon (yes, he is cooler than you).
  11. i'm tired, I thought it was awesome
  12. revoltech rodimus is just pure, condensed awesome! He's easily my favorite revoltech and my only complaint is that he just doesn't look that badass without his guns (but who the hell would pose him without those pistols anyways?)
  13. fire convoy and god magnus are some of the figures i will never sell. Omega Prime is just an amzing figure
  14. yup, that doesn't work. It does prove superion really needed a bigger gun
  15. Voltron in place of the megazord perhaps? Love it though, definitely gave a good laugh! to Devil Mazinkaiser: That little thing just makes me want to kill for an updated victory saber. Fans project, classic series, masterpiece, w/e...I just want a new star saber that can pose like that! Also, I don't have $400 to blow on a g1 :tfpwn
  16. yuyuyami makes a good point. so when does the who/whom debate begin? broke the 200 mark in the collection with masterpiece grimlock this weekend. can't wait to open it up
  17. started out august with a good haul today. got some packages from ebay today, including armada skywarp (I love his looks, but I would kill for hasbro to do an updated version) Also, found some HFTD wave two stuff at walmart. Picked up voyager prime because I see him as a novelty, a mini KO of leader prime. Also saw the wave 2 of the PCC 5 packs, but I wouldn't want those eve if hasbro payed me $20.
  18. I like the gravity bots. most look like crap (starscream), but they were pretty cool novelties to buy.
  19. 2008 with less than 20k miles; base trim with v6, 4 speed auto, and a sunroof. Wouldn't mind the GT with the automanual shifter, but I figured the added insurance costs for essentially just a gt badge wasn't worth it since all I was really after was the v6. This is after owning a 2001 Olds Alero with 142,000 miles and a 4 cylinder that barely put out 140 horses. Quite the upgrade IMO. What's yours, if you don't mind me asking?
  20. I can probably transform it into a lot of speeding tickets. this thing has about 80 more horsepower than my last car
  21. big haul this week. just finished a polish and wax on it
  22. that's the battlefleet megazord Finally got leader starscream in the mail today ^.^ -I actually enjoy these leader jets with the kibble on the bottom because it means you can unfold the legs and have a built-in display stand
  23. WFC prime with his gun pegged intro his forearm (don't think I've seen anyone else do this yet or mention it) ...and a star wars cross-over in the action pose thread?? (at least its the only semi-decent one from the entire line) MagnaGuard Starfighter in his official robot mode, followed by my own mech-walker mode. I think my mode works better just because it hides that ugly head of his
  24. ^ time to catch up on the old stuff then :thumb
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.