Everything posted by Superior Grilled Cheese
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
got the MMPR dinozord today. It has a lot of disappointing traits, but the thing is still highly recommendable. It also helps that its only 20 bucks (I wonder how this thing would be as a $150-$200 soul of chogokin now. perhaps for the 20th anniversary???)
-
The Action Pose Thread
no wonder he's such a coward, small "weaponry" :tflaugh
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
The Die-Cast one? http://www.collectiondx.com/review/chogokin/vf_25f_alto_custom If it is, might want to think about getting this one to go with it: http://www.imageanime.com/mafralvfhear.html Mine should be here middle of next week. I got it with the super parts. I prefer the slightly armored look over the over kill full armor Sweet, I'd prefer that too, but I didn't want to spend $200 plus on that at once. So you're getting the new/movie version? Color scheme is slightly different on that one, which didn't sound to great to me, but still... Super Pack > Heavy Armored Idk about new or movie or w/e, I've just wanted a variable fighter since I first saw robotech as a kid. Never watched any macross, just love the look of the vf-25 overall. I figured 5 years was long enough putting off buying one of the 1/60's, especially since I got it new for only $130 plus shipping
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
The Die-Cast one? http://www.collectiondx.com/review/chogokin/vf_25f_alto_custom If it is, might want to think about getting this one to go with it: http://www.imageanime.com/mafralvfhear.html Mine should be here middle of next week. I got it with the super parts. I prefer the slightly armored look over the over kill full armor
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
got a shipping confirmation today for my new vf-25f. its gonna be a loooooong week
-
The Action Pose Thread
hehe, that's hot. saw him a few weeks ago, hated the colors and would never buy him. Ironically, it made me go and get a regular green fallen instead :P
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
:tfevil
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I got my package of bludgeon and ironhide about a week or two ago. When I open him on friday, I'll be sure to fiddle extra with him for you :tfgrin
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
well that's just prime
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I never ask for anything specific toy wise. I know it'd be too much a burden for my family to find the things I want at the right price, so I just ask my friend in cali to get me a transformer she thinks is cool. So far, she's got me some good figures I would've passed on otherwise.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
awesome haul today; victory leo and star saber KO for only $3. yea, they are only mini ko's of them, but its still a victory leo for only $3. only flaw is that star saber's mini jet can not seperate
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
are they worth the money, or do they seem too much like a KO of the original?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Went to my local wally world, ended up getting a charitable haul because of some leftover sale prices ($5 GI Joes!) It was a lot of fun buying toys with a cart for once and being proud of it :P Hope the tots out there enjoy their toys Also got a hot wheels delorean that I'm hoping to customize into the back to the future time machine and install a functioning usb drive.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
COD: MW 2 I've had it in my possession for more than 12 hours and still haven't had a chance to play it. WTF?
-
The Action Pose Thread
how'd you go about the wheel thing? did you just remove the grey pieces inside of his chest?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Tried to find a copy of adobe Illustrator, wasted 3 hours on that :argh went to target and got myself snake eyes with his arashikage cycle. I also felt like doing my part and buying a very dusty wheelie. That figure is warming the shelves so much that I fear spontaneous combustion.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
long haul at target....damn sale :argh
-
The Action Pose Thread
not very action-y, but still some good TF fun with Ruination and the Bruticus KO: Mini-cus' fists and head fit almost too well on brawl Considering he's at most half-sized, and used, Mini-cus isn't too bad for a KO, though not nearly as good as the larger mini-devastator I have
-
The Action Pose Thread
liege, I would love to see more pics of your collection
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
got myself a MOC RID ruination :D only thing better than the condition is the price my question is do I keep the packaging, or throw it out like I normally would? any suggestions?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
got leader jetfire for $25.88. figured I wasn't going to pay any less than that for him :tfevil
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I'm gonna try and be careful with mine now, just in case. I just wish the silver paint was, well, more silvery
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
bit of an old haul, but the plastic version of Masterpiece Voltron. Form blazing sword indeed! very beautiful figure, only complaint is that it doesn't have the chrome parts that the die-cast version does ...and two boxes of honey nut cheerios :D
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
crappy week at work inspired me to buy toys. I got myself some GI joe's and the surprisingly nifty optimus gravity bot, who was on sale. After dealing with the over complicated movie transformations for a few months now, it's very satisfying to transform a figure with so little effort. Kinda pricey normally, but I'd recommend getting at least 1 gravity bot for the hell of it
-
The Action Pose Thread
was there ever a megas xlr figure?







