Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Superior Grilled Cheese

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Superior Grilled Cheese

  1. Some 100% all-natural, VF-1S whole-grain goodness. Yamato certainly makes an amazing toy
  2. more ROTF combinations, Dead End and Demolishor in T-Rex mode
  3. Bummer. What were the numbers? FWIW in IL, 40 over or higher is a felony. Though I have actually gone 40 over before(sshh), this one was 37 in a 25, ticketed as a 32 in 25. Just wasn't paying any attention to both how hard I pushed the gas and the cop driving the opposite way. It was really just the icing on the cake of a very crappy day. One good thing I suppose is that I was reminded how much better shape I am now than a few years ago because the cop warned me that the info on my ID is so far off that I could be arrested until they can verify that it's actually me and not "my fatter twin brother"
  4. Seriously? No but seriously still no he's not just certain, he's HIV positive my actual haul for the week...$125 speeding ticket. woo hoo :bored
  5. ^lol are you gonna keep all five of those bananas MISP? seems like a waste to me :tfgrin
  6. Its bad. I can't say much though as I'm assuming mine was also part of the initial release, considering I got it clearanced off ebay for $9.
  7. since I now have all the macross stuff I bought in the last few weeks, I figured it would be fun to put the revoltechs among the ROTF biplanes doing their best impressions of gerwalk and battroid modes. Also got revoltech megatron(so deliciously evil) among my haul for this one:
  8. Tman, did you know that shockwave's abs will bend inward slightly? it greatly adds to his overall look
  9. Who cares? This is still cool as hell. ...now I want to get a certain energon toy :(
  10. got part of my haul in the mail today. revoltech #034 vf-1j, and a g1 astrotrain. the vf-1j is quite the amusing little figure and astrotrain is satisfying my itch for something vintage (too bad he doesn't have his gun and had to order stickers from reprolabels)
  11. In about a week, I should get my macross haul...revoltech vf-1j, transforming revoltech vf-1s, and a yamato 1/60 vf-1s. Until all that gets here, divebomb does a decent stand in gerwalk mode
  12. Gettin a bit of a ginyu force vibe from those two riders
  13. Got me a modern day brick, Shadow Command Megatron. Posted a review here.
  14. think about it at least. I fiddled with barricade for about 10 minutes before i couldn't stand those hips. as far as hauls, did get animated lockdown for 8 bucks and the reprolables set for ROTF sideways
  15. the hips are easily fixed by shaving off those tabs. did it the other night at 1am after work, so its not hard at all and completely worth it
  16. the war machine is a great little figure. Optics, I think you would love it after a bit of silver dry brushing for some wear, considering he is "war machine"
  17. the teaser, the pleaser, the rocker, the shocker, the spocker, and finally the show stopper
  18. This is why I enjoy having mindwipe and skystalker now even the back ends up looking nice and tidy! Its very simple to do. Don't rotate mindwipe's shoulders all the way during transformation so he still has a gap in his chest large enough for skystalker to fit in. Then just shove the little guy in and move around fiddle with the all the other bits (wow that sounds bad :tfevil )
  19. Just got skystalker. Awesome! Cool thing about this little guy is that recon ironhide's guns can clip onto his forearms. Stuff like that is what makes me really wish hasbro would create some accesory packs of simple guns like that
  20. makes me sad that an official one will never happen
  21. motorcycle. I'm assuming its some sort of reissue with darker blue. never heard of the race car spiderman
  22. funny, I just picked up cross-overs spiderman tonight also got the Hulk, which is quite the delightful figure, complete with robo-toes and an actual, usable, spring-loaded punch gimmick
  23. It is very awesome. The jet mode is sexy cool and the robot looks incredible. The thing that kills it are the little problems: the neck has a hard time staying in, the hips have very little movement and jointed a bit too high imo, the stripes painted on seem like they'll rub off or scratch quickly, and like all other reviews have said, the gerwalk modes needs to be cheated to look that good and the panels on the sides of his hips pop off too much. Its a great toy and worth it if you have the cash, but it does have its small quirks.
  24. Just got this in this week. Not as blown away by it as I thought I would be, but certainly not disappointed
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.