Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Superior Grilled Cheese

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Superior Grilled Cheese

  1. got the PCC combaticons today. they can make quite the fierce looking bot when combined with smolder also, a bit of MP-01B fun inspired by Devil Mazinkaiser and Voltron's Blazing Sword
  2. got WFC prime in the mail and got PCC smolder and the combaticons from TRU with their 50% off sale also, looks like I'll get my online TRU haul tomorrow morning according to the tracking info. -first, 50% on seaspray with leader starscream -then free shipping. -on top of all that, the shipping is only one day because I live outside Detroit and apparently their warehouse is located in Columbus (not to mention, I'm finalizing my search for a new car and just got a raise at work) all together, awesome is only way to describe things right now :thumb
  3. I just got 4.5 lbs worth of masterpiece black convoy in the mail today. This guy is so gorgeous that it scares me to touch him.
  4. ...and 5 months later now, finally found animated arcee and ratchet also, bought masterpiece black convoy from bbts's sale. should be in by the end of the week and then I can enjoy mp-01b in all its glossy black glory
  5. You can just give me your money instead, Ill spend it on better Transformers :tflaugh Seriously tho, sorry for your misfortune and momentary lack of judgement. I hear the Turbo Tank isnt bad tho. The magnagaurd droid is decent. The plastic quality is completely different (for the better) and, while the face is butt ugly, it does make for a great mech walker if you transform it differently. I'm gonna make an oath right now. Starting today, I will never buy another star wars crossover, regardless of price or how cool the vehicle mode may be. (Marvel crossovers will only be considered when on clearance :P)
  6. I was bored and got some star wars transformers....can't believe I was that stupid :redface I thought the AT-TE would be decent, but my god is that thing a piece of crap. Who designs these things anyways? I think a drunk monkey could make a better toy
  7. its the arm from the gigano dragon he reviewed the other day
  8. do tell us FTcsap, is the leader starscream as drool worthy as we all want him to be? could we have your two cents on the guy? My haul: just bought yet another yamato valkyrie, the 1/60 vf-1j, off of BBTS through amazon (BBTS's price was somehow the cheapest for once, and I can't complain about how quickly stuff from them gets to me). and for anyone that cares, the Meijers around me here in SE Michigan have put all ROTF figures on clearance: 3.99 for scouts I believe, 8.99 deluxe, 16 for voyagers, and 30 for leaders. If you're looking for a scout from the first few waves, what better way to get one than for less than the price legend?
  9. Finished off my $25 for hasbro's promo with ROTF ratchet and brawn. I got ratchet purely for a chance to really crank out some mods again, and boy did he need them. After I get his gun to stay in place, and possibly a few dabs of silver, I'd peg him at about 8/10. Brawn is every bit as kibbly as I thought he'd be. He's much worse than the first teaser pics we got a year ago, but he's actually pretty cool though. Plus, the hood of his car can be flipped 180* so the pieces rest on top of his thighs and form some nice armor panels, rather than just hanging at his sides. Needs some super glue on his hips, but I still give him 7/10.
  10. Got legends skids and mudflap from the TRU sale. Nifty little guys and they make the most butt ugly headmasters imaginable
  11. this guy is seriously starting to look more like a cybertron prime than just classics prime armored up. looks awesome though! Pics from my mini macross toys (legends warpath for a size comparison) loving this robot spirits vf-25f. more fiddly fun than a revoltech, but lacks the pack in stands and the gorgeous vf-25g. I wish I could've gotten the 1/60 instead of this vf100, but $30 sounded better than $170
  12. quick! get these two some more red and silver bits of plastic!
  13. pics in the action pose thread when it gets there? :tfevil
  14. Overall, the vf-25s are pretty well built. Transformation always goes smoothly and I'm only ever concerned with scratching some paint when flipping the nose and canopy around. It doesn't feel fragile and the few things I consider finicky and fiddly about it are how the neck clips in place, how the shoulders don't clip into place, and the leg super-parts pop off pretty easily when handling it. I only have the vf-25f, but from what I've seen, the vf-27 Brera Stern fixes all the issues I have (other than cost :redface).
  15. got my box from hasbro toy shop this week. this brings me up to 5 movieverse primes now: '07 leader, ROTF gravity bots, legends, leader and now the voyager as well. universe smokescreen was also in there, and boy do I like that mold and deco. so glad i got it, especially since it was on sale
  16. I wish I had the money (or space) to have another vf-25, but I think those resources were better spent of the vf-1s. who am I kidding, I'm probably gonna go ebay a vf-25g right now :P
  17. I enjoy the simplicity of my prop script. It gives me a new way to play with my toys, kind of like the what stormtroopers do on their days off The script is only about 1/2" x 1/4", so the camera has a hard time focusing, even in macro mode. I think the crooked pencil should still be easy enough to see though, along with a drawn in 'staple' as far as optimus: After defeating the Fallen, Optimus Prime went on to destroy the periodic table because he only believes in the element of surprise
  18. I think the stand works pretty well actually. Optimus needs to be held up by solid metal pipes because everything else would just get its face ripped off
  19. its not really anything special, just a few pieces of paper super-glued at the corners with a few pencil lines on it to make it look convincing enough
  20. one robot mode for each face and the other two for the alt modes :tfevil ...well I guess my post is no longer needed because of prowlclone
  21. finally figured out what iron man's open hand is perfect for: reading Shakespeare for an audition
  22. funny that you posted this, because I just got a deluxe bumblebee and have the same basic thing going on my desk right now There's a unique joy in having the same toy in multiple size classes
  23. went out today to try to find ROTF Evac, but still nothing anywhere (has anyone seen him?) settled and got a buzz lightyear on clearance instead :tfgrin
  24. star saber too for some victory saber goodness???? :drool
  25. got my package from bwbm today: Reissue Hot Rod, RID Sky-Byte and Prowl and Universe Razorclaw :tfgrin
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.