Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Superior Grilled Cheese

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Superior Grilled Cheese

  1. Cybertron Optimus Prime in "About to Totally Wreck Your Shit" mode
  2. Hasbro realized that was the only convincing way to make this repaint seem like an autobot
  3. But Prime isn't hated as much, so i can't make my joke there. That, and I actually have my own shelf of primes up right now with more stored in boxes (even though I imagine you probably have more Primes than me). On a different note, I do enjoy seeing a whole group of the same character. There's just some strange appeal to it
  4. ^ What hasbro must be expecting from all of us for putting out so damn many him
  5. :wat :wat :wat I (and probably many others) SOOOOO want to see what your collection is like. Could you post something like what Devil Mazinkaiser posted in the action pose thread? Would it be too much to ask for a total count too? I'm amazed you even responded, so THANK YOU
  6. Good luck with that. Transfan isn't a person and he doesn't reply to anyone. He is the living essence of collecting and his sole purpose is to fill the oceans with collectibles. He should hold like a seminar on collecting. Or maybe open a church and rule it with an iron first. Everything must be 1st edition! And there must be 12 of them! And then 12 of every edition therafter! So speaketh the Lord! For the years that I've watched him post all of these hauls, I'm not jealous of Transfan2 for buying some of the rare things he does and I've given up on wondering where he gets his money from or where he puts all of this stuff. All I care about now is wanting to see picture of even a small part of this potential leviathan of a collection he has. Please Transfan2, can you amaze us?
  7. I think I have a use for MP Rodimus' tiny matrix....
  8. whhhhaaaaat?? yeah on groupon.com they had 30bucks hasbrotoyshop coupon for 15 bucks awhile ago. So not exactly $.27 then, eh? :P
  9. Cut it off the hinge and glued it to the cannon? Why can't hasbro ever seem to have these simple solutions to obvious problems?
  10. got tony stark in his mark VI on the other wreck gar. his alt mode is simply the perfect size
  11. that reminds me that I need to post pics of cyclonus popping a wheelie on my wreck gar
  12. just when I thought I would never find new toys again, I stumbled upon a single kup and scourge hidden amongst the usual peg clogging figures. I love the new mustachioed sweep. As bad ass as cyclonus, but with a more interesting transformation. I do wish his feet didn't remind me so much of that one minicon from the star saber: Kup is pretty decent, but I got him mostly just to go with masterpiece grimlock, so I can't say much :shrug
  13. How's the metal holding up on your megatron? I have some rust on mine that's starting to get noticeable on the back structure. He's the only toy I own with die-cast that's corroding already.
  14. Got my two wreck-gars today! Amazing figure (tho only one knee has double-jointed range). If you get more than one of this mold, you'll be able to quickly tell that hasbro designed them to be able to ride each other...the seat has spots for the crotch to actually click in place and there's pegs that exist only for the legs to attach to. Other than his right knee, this toy is incredibly well thought out and you really should do yourself a favor and buy two of them.
  15. I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass....and I'm all out of bubble gum
  16. ordered two wreck-gars off HTS today. hopefully only a week until I can enjoy some hot junkion on junkion action!
  17. I like the Ka. Deathscythe A LOT more than the other Wing suits, but I still don't really enjoy the fact that the original designs aren't getting the same love. I know bandai did a MG Wing gundam, but when are we getting a MG Wing Zero, or maybe even a MG Epyon? I would definitely pick up those kits in an instant.
  18. I got mine from Angolz.com when I bought a yf-19 bird of prey, but it's cheaper at HobbyLinkJapan.com by a few bucks. Not sure how shipping compares to the two, but angolz has been pretty quick for me and overall a lot cheaper than domestic shops for certain things. There's also a revoltech of the original alien and the alien queen.
  19. H.R. Giger FTW! I just got the sci-fi revoltech alien warrior for christmas. If you're a fan of alien, I definitely recommend these wonderful new xenomorphs
  20. is that hot rod cyclonus set going to be a mass release or is it exclusive to somewhere? I keep seeing it, but never any information about it
  21. in the future, currency has actually been replaced by yugioh cards
  22. hey, he's just contributing to the "action" part of this thread :sneak BB does look pretty cool, especially with the metallic paint and lack of a blue hand (seriously, a blue hand? wtf???), but I still put the original deluxe 09 camaro mold as my favorit.
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.