Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Superior Grilled Cheese

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Superior Grilled Cheese

  1. Well that's just Prime! :tflaugh very nifty, but I'm not sure if this is the optimal combination :P
  2. I would have to agree that swerve is too red looking. That's why I got another sideswipe and made him red. And what a drool worthy red it is :drool (kinda hate myself for not having the pics done yet) Actual haul:some clearance animated figures. finally got me swindle and had no problem paying a deluxe price for the 'deluxe' size bulkhead
  3. most expensive haul on here :tflaugh
  4. Damn I still look good
  5. Had myself a good day. Got a chance to reassemble my custom G1 ROTF sideswipe, just got some touching up to do. Found a Dune Runner and finally jumped on the HA bumblebee bandwagon. He is much more impressive than I first thought, but still has his quirks that I want to work out. I already tore his head apart to repaint his bug eyes, but I can't seem to get his chest fixed. Anyone out there have a good mod for those damn spring loaded chest pieces? Also, while I was at walmart, I happen to notice 2 of the target exclusive animated sunstorms and shockwaves sitting on the shelves with a price of $26. When did the 'target exclusive' go away?
  6. ^ never ever saw a single roadbuster ultra magnus, but countless shadow blade megatrons. WTF O.o
  7. that happens to be a corvette. close, but no cigar :tflaugh
  8. i do enjoy it, i was just hoping to save the money for once. his long arms do remind of the the shenlong and nataku gundams
  9. caved on mixmaster, :shrug also got legends prime and jetfire to fiddle with. anyone else try putting these two on knockout or reverb? they fit on almost too well :P
  10. Then how'd you get that avatar when he hasn't arrived yet :tfgrin
  11. Finally got my lot of scouts from china. Took a month too long, but I got all 6 of the first wave and Reverb for less than $6 each. Depthcharge has no head :tfmad. Reverb has some of the tightest joints I've seen, let alone on a scout But Reverb has some exciting news: hasbro fixed the small tab that didn't plug into Knockout's waist. I was very impressed that they bothered doing anything to the mold. This, and the new head molds on upcoming deluxe repaints, leads me to believe hasbro might actually start investing more money into repaints and not give us the crap we've had for the last few years
  12. Skids and his new shooting fist. I enjoy it so much more than that lame punch Skids' Shoosting Fist!
  13. We're always happy to see a good tutorial. :thumb NOOO! that means I have to do work :tfsad I might as well get on that one then Here it is Skids' Shoosting Fist!
  14. I got skids in the mail today. After some tinkering, I "fixed" the lame extend hand out 1/4" gimmick hasbro calls a punch. He now has a rather nice shooting fist gimmick instead :tfevil if anyone's intrigued, I may post a tutorial, but I have no idea how helpful it would be. The idea behind it is very simple, but the execution was sort of frankensteined :shrug
  15. :tflaugh but yes, FP, HURRY THE HELL UP PLEASE!!!
  16. I like how you have him just ready and waiting for that fansprojects set. exactly like me :tflaugh
  17. now for the epic wait! when is that upgrade set going to be released?
  18. everything is going according to plan then
  19. i've been looking for voyager megs around here for a week now at about 9 different stores :emo I have a feeling we're going to be seeing A LOT of the same toys for a few months. CURSE YOU WAVE 1!! settled for ransack, but he makes up the lack of megs
  20. or you could do what I did, buy a new set of figures at TRU, and return them to the store you bought your originals from a week ago :tfevil
  21. so I guess the race is on to have the superion add on kit shipped first? I can't wait to make his combined mode look much better than the crap it is now.
  22. he's out now? :wtf I need look for that one now
  23. That's the first thing I did to him. A little involved, I hate pulling pinned joints, but very much worth it. I actually did it with the arm still assembled. I just took out the screw, super glued the 2 halves, and shaved down the chunk the screw was in and about half of the back of the elbow. No effort required at all So I guess I'd say for me, it was even more worth it :tfevil You should post a tutorial for the rest of us. just posted it in this thread: Starscream's elbow fix
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.