Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toy Fair 2008: Galvatron Coming To Classics Line

Recommended Posts

I too suspect this was carried over from Titanium. But we've seen them upsize and downsize toy molds before. Why not make this bigger?

 

I'm guessing because it's cheaper and easier to change what it's made of than it is to scale it up. Plus you'd expect for like a more complex transformation, lights, sounds, and whatnot from a larger figure which would mean more expensive remolding on top of the resizing. I think it was Aaron Archer who said that the more remolding you do the more expensive it gets and the more better off you are just starting over from scratch. Apparently it's more expensive to remold than it is to do an original mold.

 

Emerje

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I too suspect this was carried over from Titanium. But we've seen them upsize and downsize toy molds before. Why not make this bigger?

 

I'm guessing because it's cheaper and easier to change what it's made of than it is to scale it up. Plus you'd expect for like a more complex transformation, lights, sounds, and whatnot from a larger figure which would mean more expensive remolding on top of the resizing. I think it was Aaron Archer who said that the more remolding you do the more expensive it gets and the more better off you are just starting over from scratch. Apparently it's more expensive to remold than it is to do an original mold.

 

Emerje

 

I think most fans on message boards use the word "remold" to refer to concept as well as the physical shaving away at the original mold (which is what archer refers to)

 

in that sense, from a fans perspective,

Beast Megatron

RM-BM

and

10th/Cybertron BM

 

are all conceptual remolds, even though they are clearly different physical molds.

I like him, especially for his bot mode. I will definately get him. I mean seriously, he's better than his G1 version toy.

I love it. Galvy needs more mobility in his alt mode. Now I can have him smack around my titanium Scourge. All we need is a Cyclonus update!

I think Galvy looks pretty nice overall. I'll add him to my get list.

I'm late so let me post what everyone else posted. Why the Powerglide is Galvatron a Deluxe?!?!?!? Why?!

 

It's like getting a coupon for free icecream and finding out when you get there it's 1 scoop only.

Will I get it? yes. Do I wish it had just been the voyager class Energon Megatron repainted in the same Galvatron colorscheme as the Leader class Energon Galvatron? YES! But I digress.

Will I get it? yes. Do I wish it had just been the voyager class Energon Megatron repainted in the same Galvatron colorscheme as the Leader class Energon Galvatron? YES! But I digress.

 

Galvy G >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barney Galvatron.

Will I get it? yes. Do I wish it had just been the voyager class Energon Megatron repainted in the same Galvatron colorscheme as the Leader class Energon Galvatron? YES! But I digress.

 

Galvy G >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barney Galvatron.

I don't think lavender is cooler than purple.

They're both purple...but yeah.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.