Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toy Fair 2008: Galvatron Coming To Classics Line

Recommended Posts

What's with all the hate agains the cybertron unicron mold by the way?

I have it,and it's not that bad.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm blind. Pictures anyone?

I like the tank mode. Robot mode is... ehhhh. Don't like the right arm, that much is for sure.

 

On the fence.

I'd rather it was a Voyager, but it does look pretty sweet.
:pfx :pfx :pfx :pfx :pfx
I'm blind. Pictures anyone?
Lets just chalk this up to a break down in higher level communication... Yea thats it..http://TFormers.com/ig.php?mode=view&a...00&start=20

hmmm it looks nice not too keen on the tank mode but its not like he will stay in that mode

You know, honestly, I'm surprised he got a tank mode. I mean, considering that this is the first line in 20 years Megatron's been a gun, why they didn't let Galvatron become a turret (which I feel is a semi-plausable and very fitting alt-mode for him) is beyond me.

I'm all for Galvatrons that are not a repaints of Megatrons

If those are the final colours. It's a definite win. Now I'm all horned up for some airsupport henchmen.

If I can't get a Deluxe-sized G1-ish Megatron to square off against my Ultimate Battle Optimus Prime, this will be the next best thing.

 

I can just pretend it's post-season 3 or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.