TFans' Official 'Transformers Movie' Thread

AutobotMaximal

If they can do Sentinel city in the Matrix, I'm sure Cybertron can be created as well.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im guessing that Astrotrain aint legit...?

See more here http://www.jesterpictures.com/transformers

:tftongue

While I respect the photoshop-fu going on, and it's neat to see those designs brought to life, I think that page is the single best argument for the movie designs we've seen so far.

True. As nice as they are... it just wouldn't work. Big ol' red tank!

He is camouflaged for Mars, or something...

am I the only person to never see this one before?

Nice, although the robot modes are extremely clunky (hence why they arent in the movie folks ;) ).

I really hope theres a good high speed chase scene in this film.

Nice, although the robot modes are extremely clunky (hence why they arent in the movie folks ;) ).

Considering that

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
one of the Decepticons is a cop car, and Bumblebee is the Autobots human interaction bot

its safe to say :thumb

Considering that

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
one of the Decepticons is a cop car, and Bumblebee is the Autobots human interaction bot

its safe to say :thumb

I said good! I just want the chase scene to be good!

chase scene and scorponok. and so far, scorpy looks just plain awesome. i wish i could say the same for his toy's bot mode. but it looks like the transmetals one from mcdonalds....

The only thing about Scorponok that I dont like is the fact that he has two big eyes in Scorpion mode... Scorpions dont have big eyes like that, they have 6 or 8... :redface (nerd alert) I mean, g1 Scorponok never had eyes but it was clear he was a bigass scorpion.

am I the only person to never see this one before?

Saw that a while ago.

Cool but proof enough why the bots aren't G1 esque.

As for chase scenes. This is a Micheal Bay film you know. ;)

Archived